Las Vegas Deals | Cheap Las Vegas Hotels | Las Vegas Hotel Deals
It’s no secret that Las Vegas is different than any other city in the USA - just check out the shapes, themes and sizes of Las Vegas hotels on the Strip! "Sin City" was given its nickname thanks to the unparalleled levels of mischief one could find themselves in on any given vacation, but Las Vegas today is the Hub of American entertainment, nightlife and fine dining. The days of cheesy Vegas headliners and boring casinos are gone; the Las Vegas of the 21st century is known for its Cirque du Soleil shows, wet and wild Vegas pool parties and - first and foremost - Las Vegas hotels and their unsurpassed Las Vegas deals.
The best hotels in Vegas are purely phenomenal and, unlike other popular vacation destinations in the U.S., luxury hotels in Vegas can fit a variety of travel budgets - especially with one of theLas Vegas hotel deals on EarlyVegas for both on and off the Strip. Early Vegas strives to bring you the latest Las Vegas deals and offers, whether it’s a luxurious resort hotel or a more modest budget-friendly hotel off the Strip. Las Vegas hotels are always offering new Las Vegas deals to get you to stay with them; from Las Vegas room and show packages that can help you save when you buy in bulk, to Las Vegas nightlife packages that let you skip the line at the hottest clubs in Vegas. If you aren't taking advantage of all our Las Vegas promo codes that are available all year-round, you’re missing out on significant savings and experiences you can't beat.
We provide the best Las Vegas Deals and the inside scoop on what you'll need to plan your escape to the Entertainment Capital of the World, as well as helpful customer reviews from readers like yourself. Use Early Vegas to find updated information on cheap hotels in Vegas, compare Las Vegas hotel rates, check availability and book Las Vegas hotels and Las Vegas show tickets.
So now that you understand how to snag deals in Vegas, what can you expect from the best hotels in Las Vegas? Let’s start with unmatched room rates, vibrant casino floors and some of the most spectacular entertainment in the world! Yeah, that feels like a good start... The Las Vegas Strip
If it’s your first trip to Las Vegas, we recommend that you stay on or around the famous Las Vegas Strip. You literally can’t miss Las Vegas Boulevard, with the flashing bright lights, iconic, striking landmarks and iconic theme hotels on every corner. Some of the best hotels in the world are located on the Las Vegas Strip! Las Vegas Boulevard gives you the chance to travel back in time and tour the world all in just a few miles; spanning from Mandalay Bay on the south side to The Stratosphere on the north, you can visit the Big Apple, Paris and Ancient Egypt all in one trip to Sin City. Some of our favorite theme hotels in Las Vegas include...
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas: Inspired by the wondrous leaders of Ancient Greece, Caesars Palace has long been a signature hotel located smack in the center of the Las Vegas Strip. Popularized by iconic Vegas films like The Hangover, Caesars Palace is one the most recognizable hotels in Las Vegas, and their accompanying Forum Shops offer some of the best shopping in Vegas, too.
- The Quad Las Vegas: A hidden gem on the Strip that is currently host to the much-anticipated Linq Project construction (due for completion in 2014), The Quad is the only hotel on the Strip with room rates starting under $30 a night! Enjoy a free casino floor show hosted by their celebrity look-a-like Dealertainers, sing your little heart out at their Karaoke Club and enjoy your stay at one of the best cheap hotels on the Vegas Strip.
- Aria Las Vegas: The newest luxury hotel on Las Vegas Boulevard is the Aria at City Center. Since its opening in 2010 to rave reviews, the Aria and its sister hotel, the Vdara, combine an unbeatable Vegas hotel location with some of the nicest hotel rooms on the Strip.
Expert Travel Tip: Many hotels in Vegas offer free airport shuttles to and from McCarran International Airport; check with the front desk at your Vegas hotel ahead of time to schedule your hotel pickup or drop-off, and enjoy the deals in Vegas from the moment you land!
We really can’t overemphasize how much you can save on your upcoming Vegas vacation when you book your room using the Las Vegas promo codes we offer at all of the most popular hotels in Vegas. Check out great deals from some of the best hotels in Vegas - including chic Off-Strip Vegas hotels like the Palms and the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, or signature Strip hotel classics like the Flamingo or Harrah’s - when you visit our extensive guide to Las Vegas hotel deals on Early Vegas.
Once you’ve booked your hotel room in Vegas, we’ve got several recommendations for what to do on your upcoming Sin City getaway, including where to eat, what to see and the hottest day and night clubs where the party never ends
The Best Las Vegas Shows on the Strip
Las Vegas has long been considered the Entertainment Capital of the World. However, the days of corny headliners and sleepy lounge acts of the past have are over. Now Vegas boasts a hot list of the most popular, current musical artists of 2013, breath taking Cirque du Soleil entertainment for all ages, and modern variety shows that combine signature Sin City sex appeal with some of the funniest comedians in the business.
Vegas Headliner Shows: The newest Vegas headliner shows feature a who’s who of our favorite musicians, comedians and DJ’s. The Colosseum at Caesars Palace regularly attracts two of the most popular voices of all-time (Celine Dion and Elton John are resident artists here), while Terry Fator’s award-winning ventriloquist act continues to crack up audiences at The Mirage. And you can't forget about the amazing musicians that are regularly booked at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas. Past/future acts at the Mandalay Bay include Rihanna, Muse, Carrie Underwood and Maroon 5!
- Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas: No entertainment troupe delivers quite like Cirque du Soleil, and they will continue to dazzle audiences throughout 2013. Beatles fans will be enthralled by the smash Cirque hit The Beatles LOVE at the Mirage, and families can attend Cirque’s newest show - Zarkana Las Vegas - at the Aria. And while other family friendly Cirque spectaculars include the popular KA at the MGM Grand and the aquatic "O" at the Bellagio, adults can enjoy a night at the sexy Zumanity show at New York New York.
- Vegas Variety Shows: Las Vegas has the best variety of things to do, so naturally the Las Vegas Strip is full of entertaining variety shows that hit all the right marks when it comes to mind blowing Sin City entertainment. Absinthe at Caesars Palace is one part burlesque show and one part Cirque show, while simultaneously being one of the most hilarious shows on the Strip. Meanwhile, Criss Angel’s Believe is a sultry, Cirque-inspired magic show at the Luxor.
Expert Tip: Las Vegas room and show deals offer more savings when purchasing a package; room and show bundles can save you upwards of $200 in tickets and room rates! If you plan on seeing a show in Vegas (and if you’re not, you are really, really missing out), be sure to check out our Las Vegas show deals and discounts before booking your Las Vegas hotel room.
The best clubs in Vegas have made the nightlife scene in Sin City one of the fastest growing industries in Vegas. Nowadays, Las Vegas clubs are frequent celebrity hot spots and are the perfect venues for travelers looking for the best party on and off the Strip. A couple of our favorite clubs in Vegas are world-famous, including:
- XS at Encore: No club in Vegas attracts as many high-profile DJs on a regular basis, from David Guetta to TiestoDeadmau5.
- Vinyl and Vanity: The self-proclaimed “next small thing” at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Vinyl Las Vegas is where rockers can go to see live (and often free) music, while the Vanity Nightclub next door is where electro-lovers can get their dance on.
- TAO at the Venetian: This club in Vegas goes through the day at Tao Beach, and deep into the evening at the Tao Nightclub. Celebrities recruited to host the high-profile parties have included everyone from Lebron James to the Black Eyed Peas.
Expert Tip: Tickets to Las Vegas club events are often available in advance online. Rather than take your chances with the general admission lines, you should probably think about planning ahead to purchase your Vegas nightclub entry ahead of time if there's a big name scheduled to show up.
The days oflousy Vegas buffets are over, and fine dining has taken over. Over the last several years, Vegas has become a top destination for the world’s most famous chefs. In fact, Food Network competitions like Top Chef Masters have made the Las Vegas Strip their home over the years as the demand for 5-star dining in Sin City gains steam. With that in mind, some highlights of the Las Vegas restaurant scene include:
- Gordon Ramsay Steak All of the great taste and dedication to service commonly associated with Chef Gordon Ramsay, without any of the stress and profanity you’ve seen on his popular show Hell’s Kitchen! Find Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel, with another restaurant opening in late -2012 at Caesars Palace.
- Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace: Remember what we said about cheap, stuffy buffets? Well, the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace is a brand-new take on a modern-day Vegas buffet, complete with more than 900 dinner items from nine different kitchens! Plus, you’ll enjoy pristine pool views over brunch and lunch, and the most diverse menu of custom-made fare on the Strip.
Expert Tip: If you're in search of Las Vegas dining deals for 2013, consider the American Casino Guide Coupon Book, which includes 2-for-1 dining discounts and cheap restaurant coupons in Vegas good through the end of the year.
Splash into a Las Vegas Pool
Pool parties in Vegas aren’t quite “anything goes” … but they’re pretty close. Las Vegas rose from the Nevada desert; with that in mind, where else would you really want to be on a summer afternoon than at the pool? Las Vegas pool parties are the only way to cool down in Sin City, though with the great DJ’s, the beautiful bodies and the summer sun, odds are you’ll be heating up a bit, too...
- Rehab: A Vegas pool party so insane that it deserved its own reality show, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is one of our favorite pool parties off the Strip thanks to their rockin’ clientele, awesome pool area and party-starting music selection often spun by the best DJs in Las Vegas.
- Ditch Fridays at the Palms: On the other side of Las Vegas Boulevard is Ditch Fridays at the Palms. Again proving that you don’t need to stay on the Strip to find one of the best pool parties in Vegas, Ditch Fridays is the perfect way to start your weekend in Sin City.
Expert Tip: Daytime pool parties are the latest craze in Sin City and Early Vegas gives you the rundown on the hottest aquatic events of 2013. Click the “Pool Party” tab on our hotel pool pages for information on the best of the best pool parties for this year.
Alright, now that you’re loaded with information on what to look for as you book your upcoming vacation in Vegas, use Early Vegas as a guide to Las Vegas hotel deals, Las Vegas show discounts and Vegas nightclub coupons. Save a penny (or several) by browsing through our guide to Things to Do in Vegas, find out where to chill out on our Las Vegas pools guide and get details on upcoming events with our comprehensive Las Vegas Events Calendar. For more information all things Las Vegas, check out the official city of Las Vegas website, the Las Vegas Sun for news and the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce for official city information.