Bally's Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: Best Las Vegas Showgirls
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Near Attractions
- Check-in at 4pm
- Check-out at 11am
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Check-In Age - 21+
- High-Speed Internet
- 3,112 Rooms
- Express Checkout
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
- Free Parking
- Concierge desk
- Wedding services
- Security guard
- Gift shops
- Conference room(s)
- Business center
- Business services
- Dry Cleaning
- Event catering
- Room service
Bally's Las Vegas
Bally's Hotel Las Vegas Room Deals from 15% - 25% OFF
Promo Code: 25OFF
15%, 20% & 25% OFF!! - Book a two night stay at Bally's Las Vegas with any of these promotions on a 2-night stay this year and save! Room rates will be 15-25% OFF when you book this year now!
- 15% OFF 2 night stay Apr - May 15OFF
- 20% OFF 2 night stay Jun - Oct 20OFF
- 25% OFF 2 night stay Nov - Dec 25OFF
Click the green "View Offer button... Click Check for promotions and find your deal ... Click Show Details ... Pick your dates and book your deal!
Offer expires: 05/31/2013
Bally's Las Vegas
- Offer expires in 11 days
Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bally's Las Vegas Events
Bally's Las Vegas Summary
Features: At Bally's Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, guests are ushered along 200-foot automated walkways, past glowing towers and through 8-miles worth of coiled neon lights. Once inside, guests of Bally's have varied options -- 3,211 rooms that range from basic to extravagant.
The hotel is home to 67,000 square feet of fantastic and classic gaming and features the longest running adult show in Vegas, Jubilee! -- a can't-miss showgirl extravaganza that reenacts the sinking of the Titanic. The seasonal pool for ultimate summer luxury is lined with private cabanas featuring television and absolute privacy.
Why We Stay: Bally's is classic and charming Las Vegas. The hotel and casino is a neon-lit monstrosity on the Strip that seems like a subtle, classy establishment.
- We Love Jubilee: We seriously can't plug Donn Arden's show enough, it's the longest running adult show in Vegas (opened in 1981) and it has the best of classic and iconic Las Vegas showgirls.
- We Love Tennis: You should have left the racquet at home, but you didn't did you? Good thing Bally's has the largest tennis complex on the Strip. See you on the courts.
- We Love Paris: Let's face it, who doesn't wish they could take a stroll to a Parisian cafe? Well, Bally's Vegas has a walkway straight to the shops of Paris Resort Hotel. Stay at the cheaper neighbor and go sightseeing in the France of Las Vegas.
Inside Knowledge: In the winter, Bally's guests can hit the heated indoor pools at the hotel's partners, The Flamingo, Rio and Caesar's Palace. The same idea works anytime -- there are no clubs at Bally's so if you want to go out ask the desk for passes to the other properties' venues. Try Pure at Caesar's Palace, it's one of the best in Vegas.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Eat at the Sterling Brunch: Every Sunday the delicious Bally's Steakhouse features caviar, champagne and other delectables served by tuxedo wait-staff.
- Do Play the world's first $1,000 slots: Even if you're not a high roller, Bally's Casino floor has some of the most diverse gaming, from cheap craps to -- yes -- $1,000 slots.
- Don't Use the Monorail: Overpriced, inefficient and sketchy. A taxi will cost you less. Better yet, catch the free, "sinners welcome" Jesus Bus that runs along the Strip.
- Don't Eat in the Foodcourt: Sbarros might sound good, but you're in Vegas -- home of cheap high-end dining. At least try Al Dente or the Mexican Cantina.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 8 reviews
83.3% recommended it
Bally's Las Vegas Reviews
Bally's Las Vegas Guest Rooms
Classic Guest Room
The sprawling 450-square-foot Classic Guest Room at Bally's Hotel and Casino comes with all the standard amenities of a luxury hotel --such as cable TV, alarm clock, hair dryer and ironing board -- and though it is sparsely decorated, there is plenty of space. There is also a small sitting area near the window, which stretches wall to wall.
Deluxe Guest Room
Bally's Hotel and Casino offers art deco Deluxe Guest Rooms that make the standard rooms look more fitting at a Holiday Inn. The stylish and chic, 450-square-foot room feels fuller and more complete than the standard guest rooms, and the furnishing create a sense of Las Vegas charm that the city is famous for.
The Grand Suite of Bally's Hotel and Casino is a pink and white palace on the Strip. The suite's bathroom has a separated tub and shower, and for even more space, a living room can be added to the suite. There is also a parlor portion, which includes a refrigerator, wet bar, and seating for up to eight people.
Bally's Las Vegas Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
Bally's Las Vegas Shows
Bally's Las Vegas Restaurants
Bally's Las Vegas Nightlife
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.