Bradley Ogden Restaurant Las Vegas
Bradley Ogden Restaurant Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bradley Ogden Restaurant Las Vegas Events
Bradley Ogden Restaurant Las Vegas Summary
Bradley Ogden Restaurant Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Awarded Forbes Four Star 2010
- Dinner is served nightly starting at 5pm.
- Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are welcome.
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Bradley Ogden Restaurant Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Bradley Ogden Restaurant Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Everything about this place is perfect in my book; from impeccable, tasty fresh farmer market food, to excellent service, the detail & ambiance, of course."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Chef Bradley Ogden is a San Francisco Bay Area native and brings a bit of the Northern California vibe to the Las Vegas Strip in his self-named restaurant, Bradley Ogden at Caesar's Palace. Using only seasonal, ultra fresh ingredients throughout, the menu is ever-changing based on the time of year.
Why We Dine: In one word, the Bradley Ogden Las Vegas vibe can be described as fresh, with an all seasonal menu and crisp clean look. Stepping off of the flashy Vegas Strip and into this light and calm, quality American eatery can be a relaxing escape within a busy city.
- Fresh Seasonal Ingredients: Chef Bradley Ogden is dedicated to using farm-fresh produce, meats and seafood to create classic American dishes with an innovative twist. Using organic ingredients, he gives diners meals that will cure their cravings in a healthful way and provide the energy they'll need to keep up with the bustling Vegas Strip.
- Modern Decor: Not only are his culinary creations fresh, but the restaurant itself is quite refreshing in style. An aquatic theme is fulfilled with a fountain up front and television screens displaying serene water scenes throughout the dining room, while light woods with pure white table settings complement the simple sanctuary.
Inside Knowledge: The Lounge offers a separate menu in addition to the full dinner menu, allowing guests to step away from the Casino and enjoy a quick drink and nosh in peace and luxury.
- Prix Fixe Tasting Menu: Bradley Ogden in Las Vegas offers a preset tasting menu for $59 per person which includes three courses with several choices for each course. First course options include a signature Caesar salad or sweet yellow corn soup, second course offers pan roasted Alaskan halibut and Duroc pork loin, and to end the meal, dessert options include house-made ice cream selections and market berry white chocolate pan cotta, to name a sample.
- Pick Your Seat: There are several options for seating, so choose the dining setting that best suits you. The restaurant holds several dining rooms, each with varying vibes, as well as a 40 seat lounge and a full service bar. Bradley Ogden also provides an outdoor patio section where guests can face the Colosseum at Caesar's Palace.
- Outdoor seating
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Organic Ingredients
- Organic Food
- Healthy Options