Stratta Restaurant Las Vegas
Stratta Restaurant Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Stratta Restaurant Las Vegas Events
Stratta Restaurant Las Vegas Summary
Stratta Restaurant Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Stratta is celebrity chef Alessandro Stratta's brainchild which serves traditional and regional Italian and Mediterranean dishes.
- Located inside the Wynn, Stratta has a starlight menu that starts at 11pm and ends at 6am.
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Fri.- Sun. 11:30am- 2:30pm, Mon.- Sun. 5:30pm- 10:30pm
Special Starlight Menu Mon.- Sun. 11pm- 6am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Stratta Restaurant Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Stratta Restaurant Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I got the chicken breast with risotto on the side...It was so good! Had some chocolate/toffee cake for dessert too and that was delicious... I would definitely come back! They also have a starlight menu that starts at 11pm and goes til 6am, which is great if your starving after a night of clubbing."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The Stratta at The Wynn is chef Alessandro Stratta's alternative to his uber-expensive restaurant, Alex. At Stratta you can enjoy traditional Italian and Mediterranean dishes that are likely bust your belt but not your bank account.
Why We Dine: Stratta las Vegas is a casual Italian establishment whose dishes retain enough old world Italian charm for us to imagine that not long ago, perhaps Sintatra himself was sitting in a corner enjoying the pappardelle alla bolognese. If you are curious about chef Alessandro Stratta's culinary talent, but can't afford to dine at his other restaurant, "Alex" you'll want to try Stratta.
- Desserts: Leave room for the good stuff and order dessert! Traditionalists will want to dive into the creamy tiaramasu made with a marsala sabayon base. Diners looking to try something new should order Stratta’s bombolini with ricotta and Nutella which is served with a side of freshly whipped cream.
- Celebrity Chefs: Chef Alessandro Stratta is a fourth generation hotelier who began his much lauded career as executive chef at The Phoenician resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. Stratta appeared on the television show, Iron Chef where he was known as the "Italian Scallion." He won the title of Iron Chef Italian in 2001. Eat at Stratta and you'll get an idea as to why.
Inside Knowledge: Ask if the potato gnocci is available as Chef Stratta will only serve it if the potatoes are perfect and the resulting dish is a creamy delicacy worthy of his name.
- The Late Night Menu: After a long day and night of clubbing, gambling, and whatever, you can stumble into Stratta anytime between 11pm and 6am and confront a tough decision. Should you have the meatball and provolone sandwhich, the fettucine alfredo, or three eggs any style with bacon or Italian sausage? When was the last time you had eggs benedict at 3am?
- Eating Your Caffeine: For dessert have the chocolate toffee cake which is topped with a cappuccinno mousse. After that, its game time. Again.
- Premier Location
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Chef’s Specials
- Famous Chef