Absinthe Las Vegas
Absinthe Las Vegas Events
Absinthe Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Absinthe in Las Vegas is an adult-oriented show.
- It features a mix of comedy and incredible acrobatic stunts.
- The Las Vegas Absinthe show takes place in a tent at Caesars Palace.
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Absinthe Las Vegas Reviews
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Absinthe Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
An amazing show! Very funny, very raw, and lots of talented performers. DEFINITELY see this show! You won't be disappointed!"
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Getting praise city-wide as possibly the best new Las Vegas show in years, Absinthe Las Vegas is hilarious, raunchy and impressive. Best described by the show as “Cirque du Soleil on crack”.
Why We Go: We have yet to hear one person say they didn’t enjoy Absinthe in Las Vegas. Taking place in a tent, this Las Vegas show is like nothing we’ve ever seen before.
- Acrobatics: Absinthe Las Vegas features some of the best acrobatic stunts on the Strip. Not only are these stunts extremely impressive, but they also take place within just a few feet of the audience.
- Comedy: The mix of comedy and acrobatics make Absinthe in Las Vegas into one entertaining extravaganza. Expect the unexpected, especially a lot of swear words and sex humor.
Inside Knowledge: Save money on Las Vegas show tickets by taking advantage of the guys in front of Absinthe’s tent that hand out $20 off coupons before the show.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get There Early: There are no assigned seats at Absinthe in Las Vegas. So while there isn’t a bad seat in the house, be sure to get there early in order for your whole group to sit together.
- Don’t Sit in the Front Unless you Want to Be a Part of the Show: The performers in the Las Vegas Absinthe show try to involve the audience in the show, which can include cracking jokes about them. If you don’t want to be a part of the show then we suggest not sitting in the front three rows.