Ago Las Vegas
Ago Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Ago Las Vegas Events
Ago Las Vegas Summary
Ago Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Ago Las Vegas is owned in part by Robert Deniro, and serves Tuscan style Italian cuisine.
- Ago at The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino also has a sleek lounge area where guests can order cocktails and small plate items from the bar menu.
4455 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Hours of Operation:
Thu.- Mon. 6pm- 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Ago Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Ago Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I loved Ago because it is fancy, yet casual. The waiters, hostess, and managers are all wonderful. I also liked Ago because you can get a $42 Filet Mignon (which is amazing) or an $11 pizza."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Ago Las Vegas at The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino serves Tuscan style Italian cuisine in a contemporary and modern setting.
Why We Dine: When Robert Deniro was filming Casino in 1995, he was less than impressed with the restaurants in Las Vegas. So in 2008, he joined with chef and partner Agostino Sciandri to open Ago at the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas. You've gotta love the idea of dining at an Italian restaurant that Robert Deniro has his hands in.
- Risotto: Ago Las Vegas has a risotto with clams, mussels, shrimp, and calamari. Called, "risotto alla pescatora" this is simply a risotto we couldn't refuse.
- Al Dente: The risotto and the pasta dishes at Ago Las Vegas are served, "al dente." "Al dente" when translated from Italian means, "to the tooth" and food is said to be al dente when it has a slight resistance when one bites into it. Preparing pasta al dente is considered a key factor to a truly authentic and delicious Italian dining experience, but it is a factor often overlooked as "noodles" across America are notorious for being overcooked. Thanks to Ago for keeping it real.
Inside Knowledge: If you valet park, your valet receipt has a $10.00 off coupon on it.
- Groups: If you are going to Ago with a group, we suggest ordering from the group menu which features appetizers and entrees "family style."
- Pizza: If you want to dine at Ago but don't want to break the bank, order one of their pizze e flatbreads, which are made with fresh ingredients and have a crisp, thin crust.
- Wine Bar
- Fresh Food
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Healthy Options