Alex Las Vegas
Alex Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Alex Las Vegas Events
Alex Las Vegas Summary
Alex Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Chef Alex Stratta often personally introduces himself to diners.
- The restaurant is closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings.
- Alex offers an extensive vegetarian tasting menu for herbivores.
3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Dinner Wed. - Sat. 6pm - 10pm
No Casual Attire
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Alex Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Alex Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I have dined fine restaurants in Vegas, and I must say dining experience at Alex was by far numero 1. Food and service were needless to say impeccable, and the personal greeting by Chef Alex Stratta was simply priceless."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: If you come to Las Vegas to partake in epicurean delights rather than worldly delights, reservations to the magnificent Alex restaurant in the Wynn are like hitting the culinary jackpot.
Executive Chef Alessandro Stratta has crafted a French menu with flavors that will do the can-can on your tongue and leave you shaking your head in blissful disbelief. Other Las Vegas restaurants be warned: there's a new king on the dining scene and they call him Alex.
Why We Dine: Chef Alessandro Stratta gives new meaning to the phrase "haute cuisine" with his stunning offerings inspired by the French Riviera. While the food shines brightest, the classically elegant dining room is the perfect setting in which to experience the best meal of your life.
- Accolades: We can sing Alex's praises all night long, but the awards speak for themselves: 2 Michelin Stars, the Forbes Travel Five Star Award and the AAA Five Diamond Award of Excellence.
- Service: From the moment you descend the grand staircase into the dining room, expect to be treated like you own the place. The staff truly goes above and beyond what you've ever experienced before, from addressing you by name to providing a table side stool for your purse.
Inside Knowledge: Chef Stratta was personally mentored by two of the world's most renowned chefs, Alain Ducasse and Daniel Boulud. Also, before opening his eponymous restaurant at the Wynn, he worked at the award-winning Renoir in the Mirage.
- Tasting Menu: To fully appreciate the scope of Chef Stratta's epicurean prowess, ordering the tasting menu is a must. This superb seven course meal features (among many others) a dover sole, wagyu beef with parsnip custard and a toasted vanilla brioche to con