Alize Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Alize was voted Best Gourmet Restaurant in the Las Vegas Review-Journal's "Best of Las Vegas" annual reader's poll.
- Condé Nast Traveler Magazine named Alize one of the top new restaurants in the world.
- Alize is one floor above the Palms' famous Ghost Bar.
- Chef Andre Rochat also owns Andre's Restaurant and Lounge at Monte Carlo.
4321 W. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 5:30pm- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 5:30pm- 10:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The service was impeccable. Everyone was very attentive and on top of things. The presentation of the dishes were wonderful, the view... unbeatable and the tasting menu was an excellent experience."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Named after the trade winds in the French Caribbean Islands, Alize is a premiere fine-dining French restaurant on the top floor of the Palms Hotel and Casino.
Why We Dine: Along with dramatic views of the Las Vegas Strip and a celebrity chef, Alize features an award-winning wine list, world-class cuisine and some of the most fantastic gourmet delacacies on the Las Vegas Strip.
- The View: Perched atop the 56th-floor of the Palms Tower, Alize has a breathtaking panoramic view that would rival any this side of the Mississippi.
- Chef Andre Rochat: World-renowned Chef Andre Rochat paved the way for many celebrity chefs in Las Vegas. Even with three critically-acclaimed restaurants in town, Alize is the crown jewel of his culinary empire.
Inside Knowledge: Alize was awarded the prestigious Michelin star rating.
- The Filet Mignon: This delicious green peppercorn crusted steak is served with braised asparagus, baby carrots, heirloom potatoes and a cognac cream sauce.
- The Lobster: Three full pounds of mouth-watering Maine Lobster Thermidor is served with asparagus, mushrooms and a tasty hollandaise sauce.
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Famous Chef