American Fish Las Vegas
American Fish Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
American Fish Las Vegas Events
American Fish Las Vegas Summary
American Fish Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- American Fish Las Vegas is an upscale seafood restaurant at the Aria Resort and Casino.
- Dress in you're best if you're planning on eating at American Fish by Michael Mina Vegas.
- Seasonal veggies, fruits and fishes are all that they serve at American Fish Vegas. No matter how far they have to travel to get there, you'll pay for the best!
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
American Fish Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
American Fish Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
If you wanna shell out some decent dough and get a good meal, this can be the place. It was also very convenient since the sky suite entrance was literally across from the restaurant, making it a breeze for us to just take the elevator down."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: American Fish Las Vegas uses salt-baking, wood-grilling, cast-iron griddling and ocean-water poaching to cook their food. In case you haven't figured it out, they charge a pretty penny for every single style. Luckily for you, Early Vegas has plenty of Las Vegas promo codes and hotel deals that will help save you money!
Why We Dine: American Fish Las Vegas is an upscale restaurant, but with an opportunity for us to drink at happy hour too!
- Happy Hour: Sunday to Friday from 5 to 7pm, American Fish by Michael Mina Vegas has a happy hour with $5 appetizers and $7 drinks.
- Foie Gras Poppers: A small and delicious delicacy at American Fish Vegas! Especially at happy hour when appetizers are on special, you won't want to stop at just one serving.
- Fish Baked in Sea Salt: All their special seafood taste best when baked in sea salt. Michael Mina American Fish Vegas has several kinds of fish to choose from at different times of the year. Call it their flavor of the month, if you will. Or not. Whatever.
Inside Knowledge: If you want something more filling than the happy hour specials at American Fish by Michael Mina Vegas but still don't want to break the bank, there's a $49 Early Evening menu.
- Enjoying Your Bread Basket: One of the best parts about every one's meal at American Fish by Michael Mina Vegas is the delicious bread. They are all good and filling, plus they're the only free thing you're going to get here.
- Truffled Mac & Cheese: Certainly a grown up spin on your favorite childhood dish! The macaroni and cheese that you make for your children is no comparison to the entree you'll get at American Fish Vegas.
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wine Bar
- Business Dining
- Premier Location
- Business Discount
- Private Parties
- Fresh Food
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Famous Chef
- Cooking Classes
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Healthy Options
- Candle Light