Andre's Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Andre's reopened in 2009 after briefly closing for a $2 million renevation project on the property.
- The second floor of Andre's houses three luxurious private dining rooms and an intimate Cigar Lounge.
- Andre's received the AAA Four Diamond Award in 2008 and 2009.
- Chef Andre Rochat also owns Alize on the top floor of the Palms Hotel and Casino.
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Tues.- Sun. 5:30pm- 10pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
3.7 out of 5 Stars
50.0% recommended it
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
WOW. The pinnacle of French sophistication in Las Vegas. Stunning decor, yet relaxed ambiance. One of the best culinary experiences of my life. Words can not describe. Just go!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Andre's is an award-winning fine-dining traditional French restaurant located at the Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino that combines old-world charm with a modern twist.
Why We Dine: Andre's boasts a 12,000 bottle wine cellar with a sommelier on hand to give guests advice on food and wine pairings throughout the evening. The traditional French cuisine and atmosphere is all brought to you by world-renowned Chef Andre Rochat.
- The Decor: After walking through an inviting floor-to-ceiling clear glass door entrance, guests enjoy a classy and sophisticated ambiance with gold and mosaic tiles, silk-wrapped lighting, antiqued mirrors and four large glass bottle sculptures.
- Chef Andre Rochat: Considered by many as the first Las Vegas celebrity chef, it was Andre Rochat who developed the critically acclaimed menu for his self-titled restaurant Andre's. He gives his personal approval of each dish that leaves the kitchen.
Inside Knowledge: Andre's offers one of the largest selections of cognacs, armagnacs and after-dinner drinks in all of North America.
- The Foie Gras: Although somewhat of an unusual choice, if you've ever wanted to try foie gras, Andre's is the place to do it. This pan-seared delacacy is served with caramelized apples, a five spice creme anglaise and a port wine reduction.
- Prime Angus Ribeye: This delicious cut of meat is cooked to perfection and served with macaroni gratin, asparagus, roquefort cheese and a pinot noir sauce.
- Private Room
- Small Atmosphere
- Homemade Desserts
- Private Parties
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Reservations Recommended
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Famous Chef
- Wheelchair Access
- Candle Light