Adventuredome Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Mon.- Sun. 10am- 12am
Reservations for birthdays, private parties and groups.
Adventuredome Quick Facts
- Adventuredome opened up at Circus Circus in 1993.
- The height requirements at Adventuredome vary by ride.
- Adventuredome offers all day park tickets or an option to pay per ride.
- Toddlers under 33 inches are free with a paying adult.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.5 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Do you agree? Write your own review!
So many fun rides inside the dome. Reasonable prices. Great value and it kept my kids occupied the whole day."
Tour Prices Starting at
$24.95 for adults & $14.95 for children
Features: Housed in a giant pink glass encasement, Adventuredome in the Circus Circus Hotel and Casino is a five-and-a-half-acre amusement park offering 25 different rides and attractions including a roller coaster, 4-D theatre, bumper cars, laser tag and a miniture golf course.
Why We Go: With tons of great rides, games and even a clown show, Adventuredome is a fun theme park for the whole family and will keep your kids busy all day long.
- The Sling Shot: Giving passengers a great view of the park, this 12 seat circular car shoots up 100 feet in the air at four Gs. That's one G more than a rocket launch!
- The Canyon Blaster: As the only indoor double loop, double corkscrew roller coaster in the world, this 55 mph ride is the one at Adventuredome that everyone has to go on.
Inside Knowledge: Adventuredome offers discounts for Nevada residents and those in the military.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go on Halloween: Every October, with the help of scary ghouls and goblins, Adventuredome morphs in to the Halloween-themed extravaganza "Frightdome".
- Don't Go Without Your Kids: Adventuredome is a great way to spend the day with your kids in Las Vegas. The park is geared more towards children then adults, and trust us, they'll have a blast.