Fountains of Bellagio
Fountains of Bellagio Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Fountains of Bellagio Summary
Fountains of Bellagio Information
Fountains of Bellagio Info
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Mon.- Fri. 3pm- 12am Sat.- Sun. 12pm- 12am
Fountains of Bellagio Quick Facts
- The nine-acre lake that houses the fountain has a network of pipes with more than 1,200 nozzles and more than 4,500 lights.
- The fountains, which cost an estimated $75 million to build, were created by WET, a design firm specializing in creative fountain shows and architectural water features.
Various effects of the fountain are created by four types of nozzles: the Oarsmen, jets with a full range of spherical motion; Shooters, which shoot water upwards; Super Shooters, which send a water blast as high as 240 feet; and Extreme Shooters, which send a water blast as high as 460 feet.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 5 reviews
4.0 out of 5 Stars
75.0% recommended it
Fountains of Bellagio Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Fountains of Bellagio
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I absolutely love how beautifully the fountains dance. The way the water moves paired with the lights - spectacular! It manages to do what Vegas is all about: be "over-the-top" ... without being absolutely gaudy."
This tour is FREE!
Features: One of the most complexly choreographed water shows on the planet, the Fountains at Bellagio have become an iconic tourist attraction in Las Vegas and draw huge crowds for every showing. Right on the Strip, the Bellagio Fountains come to life in 15 or 30 minute intervals in an unrivaled production of water, light and music.
Why We Go: Let's face it, it just wouldn't be a trip to Las Vegas without the obligatory lean over the railings at "Lake Bellagio" for this ultimate spectacle of light and water.
- Romance: If you're wooing on the Strip or just trying to light a spark, there is almost no better show to inspire a romantic tingle. And don't worry, if you're with that special someone, the crowd just seems to fade in the mist.
- Class: Remeber that scene at the end of Ocean's 11, where the guys gather and marvel at their feat. That scene was so classy we can hardly keep ourselves from trying to recreate it everytime were at the Bellagio Fountain. Minus the robberies, of course.
Inside Knowledge: The best show to catch (of course) is the midnight, weekday show. The crowd is so thin you may as well be all alone at the fountain. Make it even better and head off the Strip, grab a spot on the Bellagio walkway on the lake where the path bends around a bench and the bushes. You'll be all alone with Fountain.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Grab a Spot Early: If you want a good spot for the show and don't want to wait for the day to end, show up right after the show and relax along the wall while you wait for the next.
- Don't Push and Shove: There is a big crowd for nearly every showing, often full of families, kids and couples. Dont' ruin their show so you can get in on it, this is the time to be patient in Vegas.
- Shows can be cancelled without announcement due to high winds