Big Shot Ride
Big Shot Ride Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Big Shot Ride Summary
Big Shot Ride Information
Big Shot Ride Info
2000 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, 89104
Must be 48 inches tall.
Sun.- Thurs. 10am- 1am, Fri.- Sat. 10am- 2am
Tickets can be purchased at the Stratosphere's Ticketing Box Office.
Big Shot Ride Quick Facts
- A ride on Big Shot lasts for 60 seconds.
- Big Shot is located 100 stories above the ground.
- Front of the line passes are available to ride Big Shot for an additional $10.
- Big Shot is runs the possibility of closing unannounced in extreme weather conditions.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.5 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Big Shot Ride Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Big Shot Ride
Do you agree? Write your own review!
WOW!!! This is the best ride in Las Vegas. It's on top of the Stratosphere and shoots you straight up like you're being launched into orbit. And oh... what a view when you are able to open your eyes and swallow again."
Tour Prices Starting at
$21.95 for adults & $21.95 for children
Features: At 1,087-feet-high, Big Shot sits on the highest point of the Stratosphere Tower, shooting 16 passengers at a time up 160-feet in the air at 45 mph only to drop them at negative G's and repeat the process again.
Why We Go: As the highest thrill ride in the world, Big Shot is not for those who suffer from acrophobia. This is an all out balls-to-the-walls crazy experience that will leave even most insane dare devils breathless.
- The Thrill: The free falling feeling that Big Shot gives passengers is like nothing else on Earth. The height of the ride combined with the bizarre feeling of not being able to see the tower below, creates a unrivaled perception of weightlessness.
- The View: Big Shot sits atop the tallest building west of the Mississippi, creating a majestic 360 degree panoramic view of the Las Vegas Valley. Hopefully you're not to scared to open your eyes and see it!
Inside Knowledge: Big Shot shoots up at a hair-raising four G's of force. That's one G more then a rocket launch!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Ride it in the Day and Night: Buy an all day ride pass and experience it during the day and then ride it again at night and have a new experience with a completely different view featuring the glitzy neon lights of the Strip.
- Don't Wear Loose Articles of Clothing: With your feet dangling, it's very easy to lose a flip-flop or a random piece of jewelry. Take off any accessory you would like to see again after the ride is over.