Bodies the Exhibition
Bodies the Exhibition Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bodies the Exhibition Summary
Bodies the Exhibition Information
Bodies the Exhibition Info
3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Bodies the Exhibition Quick Facts
- Bodies the Exhibition can be seen in ten cities across the U.S., and has also shown in many other cities for a limited time.
- Free teacher guides and lesson plans are available for educators who are planning to take students to the exhibit.
- Group reservations can be made for groups of 15 people or more.
- Part of the Bodies Exhibit focuses on health and wellness, showing unhealthy bodies next to ones that aren't.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
3.6 out of 5 Stars
66.7% recommended it
Bodies the Exhibition Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Bodies the Exhibition
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Wow. This exhibition was amazing. The way that you can see the insides of a human body are mind blowing."
Tour Prices Starting at
$31.00 for adults & $23.00 for children
Features: The popular exhibit that has been amazing visitors all over the world with its celebration of the human form has found its way to Vegas, and it can now be viewed at the Luxor Hotel and Casino on the Strip.
Why We Go: Bodies the Exhibition isn't your ordinary, run-of-the-mill attraction, and that's why we like it. The Exhibition displays over 200 human bodies that have been preserved and displayed in ways that showcase the human body in rest and in motion.
- Easy Education: You can probably learn what Bodies teaches you by reading an anatomy textbook, but there's no way that it would be as fascinating or interactive as experiencing the exhibit firsthand.
- Peace and Quiet: We can't begin to explain how refreshing it is to get a little peace and quiet while in Vegas, and Bodies the Exhibit provides that atmosphere as visitors