CBS Television City
CBS Television City Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
CBS Television City Summary
CBS Television City Information
CBS Television City Info
3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Ages 10 and over
Daily 10am- 9pm
Reservations Not Required
CBS Television City Quick Facts
- Reservations are not required, just register at CBS Television City's desk at least 10 minutes before the screening begins.
- Various screenings are shown all day.
- Visitors also have the opportunity to rate brand new commercials and technology like iPhones and Wii consoles.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
CBS Television City Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
CBS Television City
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Well worth our time! I recommend this to people who love the entertainment industry! Plus it's interesting!"
This tour is FREE!
Features: The CBS Television City at the MGM Grand puts you in the network executive's chair! Help decide which new television shows survive to see prime time and which shows are sent to straight back to obscurity.
Why We Go: How many times have you been watching TV at home thinking, "they really let this crap on the air?!" Now is your chance to take matters into your own hands and let your opinion be heard about new television shows before they hit the small screen.
- It's Free: Yes, free Las Vegas entertainment is not just a myth! CBS Television City invites you watch brand new television shows and will even reward you for your opinions with a valuable coupon book for food and gift shop discounts.
- Be the First to See New Shows: Tell your friends you've been watching How I Met Your Mother or The Big Bang Theory before they hit the air. While many shows are canned, quite a few popular shows had their early start in front of the CBS Television City's merciless test audience.
Inside Knowledge: Allow at least an hour to watch the show and take the 15-minute survey following the screening. The shows are shown commercial free, so episode lengths vary based on whether it's a half-hour sitcom or an hour long drama.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Be Honest: Viewers are seated in front of a test pad with a movable dial where you can let your feelings of the pilot be known. Don't be afraid to express your true emotions, otherwise you might find that less-than-stellar pilot interrupting your TV line-up in the future.
- Don't Miss the Focus Groups: A few lucky reviewers may be invited to participate in a brief focus group after the session. Participants are asked contribute to an intimate discussion on a variety of television topics, and are often paid up to $75 for their time!