Eiffel Tower Las Vegas
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Summary
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Information
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Info
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Daily, 9:30am- 12:30am
No Reservations Required
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Originally, the Eiffel Tower Las Vegas was planned to be a full-sized replica, but its proximity to hte airport required a small structure.
- The Paris Hotel and Casino also includes a sign in the shape of the Montgolfier Balloon, an Arc de Triomphe and a replica of La Fontaine des Mers.
- The Eiffel Tower Las Vegas opened on September 1, 1999, over two years after construction broke ground.
- The tower's rear legs extend through the hotel roof and can be seen inside on the casino floor.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
5.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I admit I was a bit scared of the elevator ride up. It felt like Charlie and Chocolate factory and it is a lot higher than I thought it would be. HAHA! I managed to make it safely up and down the Tower. You get a great birds eye view from a birdcage. Remember to bring your camera so you can be like everyone else and look Tourist-y. :)"
Tour Prices Starting at
$10.00 for adults & $7.00 for children
Features: At 541-feet-tall, the replica of the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas is half the size of the original. Instead of the parks and cafes of Paris as a backdrop, this Eiffel Tower houses an observation deck, a restaurant, a casino and overlooks the flash and glam of the Las Vegas Strip.
Why We Go: Paris, Je T'aime, but we love you more Las Vegas, and after a round of hand-picked tangerines from the trees inside the Paris resort, or just before a swoon inspiring performance from Barry Manilow, we like to hit the tower and see the city.
- The Observation Deck: There may be a line for the elevator up the tower (not to mention the cover charge), but it's well worth the outdoor viewpoint, centrally located on the Las Vegas Strip at 460 feet in the air. Well worth it.
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant: If heights aren't your thing, then don't go outside. Instead hit up this delicious and somewhat affordable treat on the 11th floor of the tower. It's not true parisian dining, but it's top-notch Vegas imitation.
Inside Knowledge: Grab a spot in line for the observation tower about an hour before sunset and you'll find yourself paying daytime fees (slightly less), while getting to enjoy the best moment on the tower. And since there is no time limit to your stay on the observation deck, you can get daytime, sunset and night view for one low price.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do See the Tower At Day and Night: If you don;t make the sunrise visit and catch both day and night in one visit, go ahead and come back. The Vegas Strip transforms when the sun goes down, and so does the view.
- Don't Fight Vertigo: The observation deck is tiny, windy and crowded. If you have a fear of heights, stick to the restaurant. No need to pay $10 for a ride on an elevator.
- The Eiffel Tower Observation Deck may be closed without notice due to high wind or inclement weather.
- The price for adults is $15 after 7:30pm.