Flamingo Habitat Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Flamingo Habitat Summary
Flamingo Habitat Information
Flamingo Habitat Info
3555 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89133
Daily, 8am- dusk
Flamingo Habitat Quick Facts
- The Flamingo Habitat is home to more than 300 birds, including the Chilean flamingos, pheasants and swan.
- There are occasionally African penguins featured in the habitat, though they are not always out in the Flamingo Garden.
- Spread over 15 acres, the Flamingo Habitat was officially opened in the mid-1990's, though the birds themselves have had a home poolside for a bit longer.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 4 reviews
4.3 out of 5 Stars
50.0% recommended it
Flamingo Habitat Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Who knew there was a Wildlife Habitat in the middle of the Strip? I didn't! I was like WHOA! Where are we? There were Flamingos, swan, tiny headed birdies, cute but weird ducks, and huge coi fish. It was nice to sit outside in the cool air and then walk around and see the animals. Oh! There's a waterfall too!"
This tour is FREE!
Features: The iconic ruffled-pink decor of the Flamingo Hotel and Casino isn't quite enough for Las Vegas, so of course, the hotel invited some of it's namesake feathered friends to nest up near the pool. Today, the wildlife habitat at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino is also home to swans, ducks, koi and turtles.
Why We Go: If you're looking for a place to get away from the bustle of the Strip, look no further than the Flamingo's Habitat Garden. Already known for it's lowkey environment, the Flamingo has gone a step further with this.
- Jungle Living: The lush greenery, soothing waterfalls and Chilean Pink Flamingos add a sort of zen to the outdoor center of the Flamingo Hotel that is unrivaled on the Strip.
- Hype-Free: Unlike the Exotic Gardens of the Mirage, the habitat at the Flamingo feels simple, subtle and comfortable. Less like an exhibit and more like a flamingo refuge.
Inside Knowledge: Much of the foliage that makes up the Flamingo Habitat is imported from around the world including the Flamingo's natural habitat in Chile.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Visit During the Day: The crowd might be a little thicker in the height of the day, but with the sun and the birds out, you're guaranteed a scenic respite from the Strip's mid-day crowds and heat.
- Don't Take a Pet: After a night of drinking it might sound fun to make a flamingo your suite mate. Trust us, neither the birds, nor the Flamingo's security will appreciate your great idea.