Gondola Rides Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Gondola Rides Summary
Gondola Rides Information
Gondola Rides Info
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Same Day Reservation Required
Gondola Rides Quick Facts
- The indoor gondola tour travels past St Marks square, under walking bridges and past the canal shops, and you can schedule a specific time, regardless of weather.
- There are photographers who snap pictures as you board the Gondola, which you can buy after the ride.
- The gondolas accomodate up to four passengers. If you are requesting a private gondola, the ticket prices will be raised to the price for four passengers.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Gondola Rides Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Do you agree? Write your own review!
We took an indoor gondola ride while in Vegas for our fifth anniversary, and it was quite romantic. Our gondolier sang to us in Italian, and told us to kiss under every bridge for good luck!"
Tour Prices Starting at
$16.00 for adults & $16.00 for children
Features: Along the Strip, in front of the hotel and through the bustling Grand Canal Shoppes, the Gondola Rides in the Venetian Resort are like a Disneyland version of old Venice. This is a great way to get into the spirit of this Italian-themed Las Vegas resort.
Why We Go: The Venetian is one of the most romantic hotels in Las Vegas. Emulating that Italian-inspired stereotype, the Grand Canal's gorgeous blue sky and the iconic gondolas of Venice make for an ideal couples evening retreat.
- End the Night: There is no better way to close out a showing of Phantom then to take a ride through the hotel on a gondola.
- Mid-day Cruise: Just like sailing in Venice, you can see the city from a boat with a charming rower singing Italian ballads, and you can do it under the lovely Las Vegas sun.
Inside Knowledge: You can schedule an indoor or outdoor ride, both of which last 15-20 minutes, by booking at the box office near the outside canal. Reservations can only be made same day.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do The Outside and the Inside: Start with a trip to the canal shops, and if you enjoy yourself, book a daytime cruise for another day. It's a great time to relax and catch some sun.
- Don't Forget the Tip: Make sure you have a little cash left over from the price of tickets to tip the driver after the ride. There's little doubt you'll be delighted enough to spend the extra cash.