King Tut Museum
King Tut Museum Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
King Tut Museum Summary
King Tut Museum Information
King Tut Museum Info
3900 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Daily 10am - 11pm
Tickets sold at the door
King Tut Museum Quick Facts
- The recreations were made in Egypt by artisans with the same tools used 3,300 years ago.
- General admission is $10 and includes the audio guide.
- The museum is located in the Luxor pyramid.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
2.5 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
King Tut Museum Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
King Tut Museum
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I have seen it twice and will always pop in if I am in the Luxor. If you can't get to Egypt, this is the next best thing."
Tour Prices Starting at
$10.00 for adults
Features: Delve into the mysteries of King Tut's tomb at the only full-scale reproduction in the world outside of Egypt at the King Tut Museum in the Luxor.
Why We Go: Ever since the tomb's discovery in 1922 by archeologist Howard Carter, generations have been fascinated by the life and death of the boy king. The Egyptian-themed Luxor is the perfect home to this stunning, life-like recreation of the original tomb.
- Audio Tour: After an introductory video describing Carter's discovery, visitors are invited to explore the four rooms of the tomb at their own pace with the assistance of a personal audio guide.
- Four Rooms: The museum is divided into four rooms based on actual chambers in King Tut's tomb. The most impressive is the Burial Chamber, featuring a stunning reproduction of King Tut's golden coffin.
Inside Knowledge: Allow 30 minutes to an hour for the entire King Tut Museum experience, including the video and audio tour.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: This family-friendly attraction is a great way to entertain the smaller members of your party with a fascinating journey through Egypt's golden age.
- Don't Forget your Wallet: For King Tut buffs, there's a small gift shop after the exhibit where you can take home your own treasure.
This attraction is now closed.