New York Roller Coaster
New York Roller Coaster Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
New York Roller Coaster Summary
New York Roller Coaster Information
New York Roller Coaster Info
3790 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Must be 54 inches tall.
Sun.- Thurs. 11am- 11pm, Fri.- Sat. 10:30am- 12am
Follow the footprints to the ticket office on the second floor of the hotel.
New York Roller Coaster Quick Facts
- Passengers must be 54" without shoes to go on the roller coaster.
- The roller coaster's three different 16-seat trains can take more than 1,000 passengers an hour.
- The New York New York roller coaster opened in January 1997.
- The roller coaster at New York New York lasts for a duration of two minutes and 45 seconds.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
4.5 out of 5 Stars
33.3% recommended it
New York Roller Coaster Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
New York Roller Coaster
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This is one of my favorite roller coasters anywhere. The views, the speed, the mix of drops, the turns...all outstanding. I ride it every time I go to Vegas."
Tour Prices Starting at
$14.00 for adults & $14.00 for children
Features: Wrapping around the New York New York Hotel and Casino, the 4,777-foot-long Manhattan Express Roller Coaster travels at a speed of 67 mph with a 144-foot drop, upside down loops, a 180 degree heartline twist and a 54 degree spiral.
Why We Go: This isn't just your average roller coaster, its a long, scary, rip-roaring ride around the city of Manhattan. It's expensive but worth every penny.
- The Views: Although shooting partly through the inside of the New York New York Hotel and Casino, the roller coaster mainly lines up with the Strip and features beautiful views down glitzy Las Vegas Blvd.
- Weddings: Shockingly enough New York New York offers roller coaster weddings. Are you engaged? Consider the wedding of your dreams on a 67 mph coaster with incredible views on the Las Vegas Strip.
Inside Knowledge: More than one million passengers ride the New York New York roller coaster each year.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Purchase a Photo: New York New York sells candid roller coaster photos of your thrilling experience. This can be the best way to freeze the excitement of this moment in time.
- Don't Eat Beforehand: This is a wild and crazy ride that will juggle your insides. We recommend eating lunch afterwards so it stays in your stomach.