In Search of the Obelisk
In Search of the Obelisk Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
In Search of the Obelisk Summary
In Search of the Obelisk Information
In Search of the Obelisk Info
3900 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Must meet height/weight requirements
Daily 10am - 11pm
Reservations Not Required
In Search of the Obelisk Quick Facts
- "In Search of the Obelisk" takes guests on a virtual archeological dig.
- Discounted admission is available when you purchase the attraction pass.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
3.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
In Search of the Obelisk Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
In Search of the Obelisk
Do you agree? Write your own review!
If really want to be part of a crew racing against an arch enemy through the pyramids, you now have a chance!"
Tour Prices Starting at
$10.00 for adults
Features: If you've always wanted to be a part of an Indiana Jones-worthy quest, look no further than "In Search of the Obelisk" at the Luxor.
Why We Go: Strap in and hang on tight because this 3D simulator promises to be a wild ride! This motion simulator puts you in the center of the action as you battle against the evil Dr. Osiris in the race against time for the priceless obelisk.
- 3D Adventure: The experience puts your in the center of the action with the massive IMAX screen.
- Cheap Daytime Fun: When wandering the massive playground known as the Luxor during the day light hours, it can be difficult to find affordable entertainment that doesn't involve a dealer taking your money. "In Search of the Obelisk" is a great way to get your kicks and save your cash for drinks at LAX that night!
Inside Knowledge: "In Search of the Obelisk" shares the theater with "Reboot" and the rides alternative every few minutes.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Stick Around: "In Search of the Obelisk" shares the theater with a couple other cool 3D rides, including one called "Dracula's Haunted Castle."
- Don't Eat Before: If you have a weak stomach, it's a good idea to hold off visiting the buffet until after you survive the potentially nausea-inducing motion simulator.
This attraction is now closed.