Sirens of TI
Sirens of TI Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Sirens of TI Summary
Sirens of TI Information
Sirens of TI Info
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Parental guidence is suggested.
Mon.- Sun. 7pm, 8:30pm & 10pm
No tickets needed.
Sirens of TI Quick Facts
- The Sirens of TI show replaced the previous "Battle of Buccaneer Bay' show that was geared towards a younger audience.
- 9.6 millions people have seen the Sirens of TI.
- The water temperature the Sirens of TI actors perform in can get as low as 38 degrees during the winter.
- The Sirens of TI flame effects consume about seven gallons of propane per show.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 4 reviews
2.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Sirens of TI Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Sirens of TI
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Really entertaining show and the best thing is that it's free! Nice dance review, really. Plus, there's an awesome heat blast when they blow up the town."
This tour is FREE!
Features: Located outside the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, the Sirens of TI is a free 18 minute show featuring an all out pirate brawl between mesmerizing temptresses and renegade pirates with an 88 foot-long sinking ship.
Why We Go: The Sirens of TI is an interesting and provocative scenerio of what would happen if the Pussycat Dolls ran into the Pirates of the Carribean on the high seas. This entertaining show puts you in the middle of a battle with cannons, fire, sword fights and risky high dives.
- It's Free: Many Las Vegas shows cost a pretty penny. Save a few bucks and let the Sirens of TI entertain you for free on the Strip.
- The Fireworks: As the theatrical battle is ending and the 135,000 pound ship is sinking, enjoy TI's colorful fireworks finale reminiscent of the 4th of July.
Inside Knowledge: The creator of "High School Musical", Kenny Ortega, also created and choreographed the Sirens of TI.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get There Early: Considering the show is free, it tends to get very crowded. We recommend showing up outside Treasure Island about 30 minutes before showtime in order to get a decent view.
- Don't Take the Kids: With sexual innuendos and one ship filled with scantily-clad women, this production is probably not one to bring young children to.