The Auto Collections
The Auto Collections Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Auto Collections Summary
The Auto Collections Information
The Auto Collections Info
3535 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Kids under 3 are free
The Auto Collections Quick Facts
- There are two floors at the Auto Collections, with the Grand Salon featuring the best of the best of the collection.
- Included in the collection are many cars that have been owned and driven by celebrities, including Johnny Carson's Chrysler, and Frankilin Roosevelt's Presidential limousine.
- Due to the purchase of the cars, the exhibit is constantly adding cars to the display.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Auto Collections Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
The Auto Collections
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The Auto Collection at the imperial palace is nothing short of AMAZING! They have a large collection of Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Ferraris, Fords, EVERYTHING."
Tour Prices Starting at
$8.95 for adults & $5.00 for children
Features: The Auto Collections is a display of classic, rare, and antique cars at the Imperial Palace showroom. Visitors get an up close look at cars that range from exotic to one-of-a-kind.
Why We Go: The display of cars at The Auto Collections is truly stunning, and not only are all of the cars in immaculate condition, but each one comes with its own history, making the experience both educational and visually pleasing.
- The Variety: There's no discrimination at The Auto Collections, many makes are represented, and only the rarest and most classic models find their way to the showroom floor.
- The Experts: Although the vast majority of visitors aren't there to purchase any of these expensive cars, the fact that the Auto Collections is still a dealership means that there are helpful car experts on hand who can impart their knowledge about the cars.
Inside Knowledge: Free admission to the Auto Collections can be obtained in a few different ways, one of the easiest is to visit the Auto Collections website, where you can print out two free tickets.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Take Your Camera: Contrary to the policies of some of the snootier car collections on the Strip, the Auto Collections allows and encourages visitors to take pictures.
- Don't Get Lost: The Auto Collections is on the 5th floor of the Imperial Palace, and not super easy to find, ask for directions from the casino floor.