X Scream Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
X Scream Summary
X Scream Information
X Scream Info
2000 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
Must be 54 inches tall.
Sun.- Thurs. 10am- 1am, Fri.- Sat. 10am- 2am
Tickets can be purchased at the Stratosphere's Ticketing Box Office.
X Scream Quick Facts
- Passengers must be 54 inches tall to ride X-Scream.
- X-Scream thows passengers over the edge at a 30 degree angle.
- The Stratosphere is the tallest freestanding tower in the United States.
- The top of the Stratosphere boasts amazing 360 degree panoramic views.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
X Scream Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I love roller coasters! I don't scare easily and X-Scream is the ride which has come the closest to defeating me!"
Tour Prices Starting at
$21.95 for adults & $21.95 for children
Features: Resting 866-feet above the Las Vegas Strip, X-Scream propels passengers 27 feet over the edge of the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino at a speed of 30 mph on an eight seat teeter-totter-like car.
Why We Go: This wild and crazy ride tends to frighten even the most extreme thrill seekers, creating a one-of-a-kind experience that most your friends will probably chicken out on. Be a dare devil and take a ride. There are huge bragging rights to be won.
- The Illusion: X-Scream gives passengers the scary sensation that they are about to be thrown head first over the edge of the Stratosphere, only to be pulled back at the last second and propelled over again for more.
- The Height: Those afraid of heights beware! The Stratosphere tower, where X-Scream sits atop, is the tallest structure west of the Mississippi.
Inside Knowledge: X-Scream is the third highest thrill ride in the world, only topped by the Stratosphere's other two rides Big Shot and Insanity.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get the All-in-One Pass: For an extra eight dollars, you'll receive tickets to the other rides on the top of the Stratosphere including Big Shot and Insanity.
- Don't Overlook the Front-of-the-Line Pass: With X-Scream only taking eight passengers at a time, the lines can get fairly long. Save yourself hours of precious vacation time by spending an extra $10 for a front-of-the-line pass.