B.B. King's Las Vegas
B.B. King's Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
B.B. King's Las Vegas Events
B.B. King's Las Vegas Summary
B.B. King's Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The first B.B. King Restaurant opened in 1991 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- There are currently five B.B. King Restaurants in the United States.
- The Las Vegas B.B. King's restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- B.B. King's Blues Club in Las Vegas serves traditional style Southern cooking.
3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Wed. 6:30am- 12am; Thurs.- Sat. 6:30am- 2:00am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
B.B. King's Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
B.B. King's Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
If you are looking for a good place to eat, look no further. If I could give them 6 stars or more I would. You will definitely want to go back again and again."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: B.B. King's Las Vegas takes you to a down south with traditional soulful style cooking. Brought to you by one of the best guitarists of all time, B.B. King, this restaurant and bar duo at the Mirage features four bars, 558 seats and a retail store.
Why We Dine: We love B.B. King's Restaurant in Vegas because it offers more then just food, it's a whole experience. Here, you can find the best southern cooking on the Strip along live entertainment and an excellent happy hour.
- Live Music: Appropriately enough, B.B. King's Blues Club in Las Vegas has nightly live entertainment that will have you dancing and remembering why the greatest soul and Motown hits deserve our R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
- Happy Hour: The best time to show up to B.B. King's Blues Club in Las Vegas is from 12pm- 6pm, when you'll be offered one of the best deals on the Strip: half-priced drinks and appetizers.
Inside Knowledge: B.B. King's Las Vegas now offers a authentic home-style breakfast that will start your morning off with the perfect amount of soul and flavor.
- Soul Sampler: Think you can handle a hearty appetizer of Southern cooking? Then dig into this party platter, which comes with fried pickles, catfish nuggets, buffalo wings and savory BBQ ribs.
- Lip Smacking Ribs: These signature ribs are the reason why most people hit up this Strip eatery. They're BBQ rubbed hickory smoked loin back ribs with a sweet and smoky BBQ sauce. Can you say mouth watering? The slab is served with baked beans and cole slaw.
- Private Parties
- Live Entertainment
- Banquet Facilities
- Full Bar
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gift Certificates
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour
- Late Dining