B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas
B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas Events
B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas Summary
B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas Information
B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas Info
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 6:30am- 11pm, Fri.- Sat. 6:30am- 11:30pm.
B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas Quick Facts
- B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas is considered to be one of the more affordable restaurants on the Strip. Check this place out if you're on a budget.
- Aside from the B.B. King's Las Vegas venue, the restaurant is also located in Memphis, Orlando, Nashville, and West Palm Beach.
- B.B. King's Las Vegas features a "B.B. King All Star House Band" that plays your favorite tunes from the Kings of Blue, Motown, and Funk.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Everything about this place is average or slightly below average."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas is the perfect retreat for fans of the House of Blues. The dark wooden floors, dim lighting, and casual atmosphere create the perfect laid back getaway for all you travelers wanting a break from the busy Strip. B.B. King's Las Vegas features four full bars and big screen TVs while serving comfort food originating from New Orleans all the way to Memphis.
Why We Go: We go to B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas for a few reasons- the service is definitely not one of them.
- Happy Hour: Happy Hour at Vegas Blues Club takes place everyday 12pm-6pm. Guests should take full advantage of the half off appetizers and half off drinks. It's probably one of the best deals you can get on the Strip.
- Live Band: There aren't many Las Vegas nightlife venues that offer live bands. Most places host DJs so it's a nice change to see a live group. Customers really feel entertained as they chow down on their food.
- Cheap Prices: You really can't beat the prices at B.B. King's Las Vegas. Eating on a budget is a little more difficult on the Strip. However, guests can be reassured that they can eat a fairly decent meal for a decent price at B.B. King's Las Vegas.
Inside Knowledge: Don't look up the online menu for B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas. Apparently, their online menu lists lower prices than the actual menu at their restaurant.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Look Out for Coupons: There are tons of free cover/free drink coupons for the B.B. King's Blues Club Vegas. Be sure to snag one before you head to the restaurant so you can save even more!
- Do Call Out for Your Waitress: Waiters and waitresses at Vegas Blues Club are known to disappear throughout your meal. Be sure to flag them down once you see them because they probably won't show up again for quite a while.
- Don't Skip the Deep Fried Goodies: If there is one thing you should get at B.B. King's Las Vegas- it's something deep fried. Customers especially love the deep fried pickles and sweet potato puffs!
- Don't Be Upset: Don't be upset over the bad service at B.B. King's Las Vegas. It happens to everyone. Seriously, it happens to everyone! A few lucky patrons may catch a waitress on her good day, but for the most part, the service is pretty bad.
- Accepts Reservations
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Valet Parking
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access