Criss Angel Las Vegas
Criss Angel Las Vegas Events
Criss Angel Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Believe is choreographed by Wade Robson who has worked with some of the biggest names in pop music including Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.
- Pre-sales for the show reached an astounding $5.5 million.
- One sketch pays respects to magicians rabits who have given their lives in the name of magic.
Criss Angel Believe Theatre
3900 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas , Nevada 89119
Ages 5 and Over
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.5 out of 5 Stars
50.0% recommended it
Criss Angel Las Vegas Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Criss Angel Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
I loved how this was more of a variety show comedy, magic, dance, and more so I really felt like I got what I paid for. Dark, twisted, and artistic....spectacular! I enjoyed myself so much and didn't want the show to end!"
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Believe is a marriage of the magical talents of Criss Angel and the stunning visual performances of Cirque du Soleil. The result is a dark and sensual journey into the mind of one the Strip's most recognizable magicians.
Why We Go: Our favorite Mindfreak pairs up with Cirque du Soleil to challenge what we think a magic show should be.
- Sterling Strip Reputation: With some of the biggest names in Las Vegas entertainment coming together, how could you not Believe?
- New Illusions: If you fell in love with Criss on his wildly popular TV show Mindfreak, expect to see some new and inventive illusions in his latest endeavor.
Inside Knowledge: The name of the show is an homage to Harry Houdini who told his wife on his death bed, "After my death, many people will claim that they are still able to communicate with me. If their claims are valid, they will be able to tell you a code word - that word is BELIEVE."
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Arrive on Time: Once the show has started, late comers will have to wait to get into the theater until intermission.
- Don't Bring the Kids: While small children are allowed into this show, the performance contains adults language and provocative subject matter.