Bellagio Buffet Las Vegas
Bellagio Buffet Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Bellagio Buffet Las Vegas Events
Bellagio Buffet Las Vegas Summary
Bellagio Buffet Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Bellagio buffet Las Vegas is open Monday through Friday from 7am to 11am for breakfast and from 11am to 3:30pm for lunch.
- The buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas is open Sunday through Thursday from 3:30pm to 10pm for dinner.
- Bellagio buffet Las Vegas is open Friday and Saturday from 3:30pm to 10pm for gourmet dinner.
- Las Vegas Bellagio buffet is open Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 3:30pm for brunch.
3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 7am- 10pm
Champagne brunch is $5 extra
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Bellagio Buffet Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Bellagio Buffet Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I never miss coming to this buffet every time I visit Vegas. Among the 6 or 7 buffets I've tried, the buffet at Bellagio remains to be my all time favorite!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: As one of the best buffets on the Las Vegas Strip, the buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas attracts hungry Vegas visitors from far and wide! Serving delectable Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and American dishes, the Bellagio buffet Las Vegas is anything but an ordinary Vegas buffet!
Why We Dine: The Las Vegas Bellagio buffet has landed toward the top of our list of favorite Vegas buffets for more than just a wide variety of delicious options that fill our tummies fast!
- Decent Prices: Although the Bellagio buffet in Vegas is by no means "cheap," it has the best rates on the Strip for a Vegas buffet. Prices change throughout the day, depending on whether you are eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner, yet remain much lower than most other Vegas buffet prices.
- Champagne Brunch: Brunch is served every Saturday and Sunday at the Bellagio buffet Las Vegas and for an extra $5 you can have the "champagne brunch" with unlimited mimosas, champagne, and bloody marys!
- The Little Ones: Kids can be picky eaters but the Bellagio Buffet Las Vegas caters to every taste. If your kids are 3 years old or younger, they get in free!
Inside Knowledge: The buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas is not only most widely known for the best seafood, but also for stellar buffet prices! The Las Vegas Bellagio buffet is one of the cheaper Vegas buffets without sacrificing quality!
- Seafood: The buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas is most notorious for their vast assortment of fresh seafood! Be sure to try the Chilean sea bass, shrimp cocktail, tender smoked scallops, and even the creamy lobster ravioli!
- Dessert: Easily the best dessert selection at any buffet on the Strip, the buffet at Bellagio Las Vegas has the most delectable sweet treats! Don't miss the moist tiramisu, scrumptious carrot cake, and infamous chocolate mousse with hazelnuts!
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Sunday Brunch
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gift Certificates
- Wheelchair Access
- Healthy Options
- Valet Parking