Las Vegas Blog
When you're going to Vegas, it's best to experience everything in the most delicious way possible. Indulge in the best foods, with the best Vegas cocktails and the most beautiful people. We can't really provide the most beautiful people, so you'll have to find those on your own, but we can tell you what the best bars in Vegas to find our favorite specialty Vegas cocktails are!
There are tons of restaurants that serve alcohol here obviously, so we're going to going give you the 10 best Vegas cocktails and hot spots that we have ever had and been to. Some of these are in the best Vegas bars, some are in the most popular restaurants in Vegas and some of them you'd never expect!
10. Best Vegas Cocktail with Dinner: Head to Sage Restaurant and check out their Absinthe menu. This recently legalized drink has become a bit hit in this Aria restaurant and they have a list of Absinthes from all over the world. They mix them up and serve them with a show.
9. Best Martini in Vegas: Paying homage to the essence of Imperial Russia, Red Square has a private vodka vault and a bar lined with more than 200 types of Russia’s best contribution to the world. Pair this with something from their extensive caviar menu to enhance your vodka experience. We will warn you though, don't go into the vodka vault if you're not okay with the brutality of beheadings. Well... maybe that came out wrong. That's where you'll find the head of the headless statue out front.
8. Best Vegas Cocktail at Brunch: Duh. All the best buffets have champagne brunches, and you'll be needing a mimosa this Sunday. The Wicked Spoon at the Cosmopolitan has bottomless champange and mimosas at their weekend champagne brunches.
7. Best Vegas Casino for Cocktails: If you're gambling and drinking, the best place to do it is at the Wynn or the Bellagio. They seem to always have the best service in Vegas and they're faster than most of the cocktail waitresses who dilly dally around.
6. Best Vegas Cocktails Downtown: Off the beaten path of the Vegas Strip and seconds from the Fremont Street Experience, this is a Vegas bar you just weren't expecting. It's a well kept secret in these parts, so you don't find millions of drunk college kids ordering AMFs and fist pumping. The mixologist here, Jeremy Merrit makes your own specialty cocktails, special for you, improvising around liquors you pick out, seasonal ingredients, your personality, and the bar's vibe at that time. Hopefully you don't walk in in the midst of a bar fight...
5. Best Pre-Show Cocktail in Vegas: The Absinthe cocktail at Absinthe. Not only is this one of the best shows in Vegas, an absolute must see for all the funny guys and gals in the house who can appreciate a good (adult) joke, but this is one of those Vegas cocktails that you're not going to find in many other places. They are generous with the Absinthe in this drink, and it might just make the jokes even funnier. Or at least make them easier to take when you're the one audience member being picked on.
4. Best Cocktail Bar in Vegas: We're going to just go ahead and say it. Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn is a whimsical delight. They have seasonal cocktails in addition to their specialty cocktails and there are two bars seperated by a spiraling escalator. 'Up' is more of a casino lounge. Down is the more intimate cocktail bar, and this is where you should come to get your drinks. Tell your waitress what you like and she can recommend the perfect drink for you to enjoy by the outdoor waterfall, complete with a lightshow.
3. The Best Cocktail in Vegas With a View: Mix Lounge, at THE Hotel in Mandalay Bay. All the way up on the 64th floor, Mix has floor to ceiling glass windows throughout the lounge, and even in the bathrooms. Such a peaceful place to enjoy after you enjoy too many drinks.There are tables on the outdoor patio, but only for bottle service patrons.
2. The Best Vegas Cocktail for Bachelorette Parties: Since you'll probably be going to a nightclub anyways, why not make it 1OAK at the Mirage, and order their 'Sultry Red.' This is not only made with raspberry-cocoa infused vodka and fruit, but it's low-calorie, so you won't be spending extra hours in the gym to make up for your last big night out!
1. The Best Vegas Cocktail, Because You're in Vegas: You'll be needing to visit the Chandelier at the Cosmopolitan. There are five bars within this bar. The first floor specializes in unique twists on the classic Cosmopolitan cocktail. Moving up, the middle floor is the only molecular mixology bar in Vegas. Award winning libations, liquid nitrogen and flame torches are both entertaining and delicious. If you make it past these levels and up to the top floor, be sure to try the 'Thin Mint' cocktail.
If you're a cocktail lover on a mission for the perfect mix, these are all good places to start to finish your night. Some of these Vegas cocktail bars have specialty drinks, some have a special liquor that have made them popular and some are just the go-to place for particular celebrations, even if it's just dinner. Try one, try them all. You don't have to go to 1OAK just because it's your Bachelorette party, or not go there because it's not. You don't have to order the most popular drinks at Vegas bars just because people are telling you to. Get what you like and like what you get! Your bartenders are there to please, and please they will! Cheers, Las Vegas!