Las Vegas Blog
Mom had her day, and now it's time for papa bear to be celebrated and cherished in the best way you can, and there are plenty of Las Vegas Father's Day 2012 celebrations to keep the old man happy when you take him to Sin City as a "thank you for raising me" token.
Of course there are the usual things to do, take dad golfing, buy him a card, buy him a new tackle box, whatever. But this year in Vegas, you can take him golfing, get him hitched and put him up for a few nights in a hotel where you can do plenty of gambling and betting in the sports book, if that's the kind of thing you're into. You're in Vegas, so the possibilities are endless, but here are a few special things that are going on that weekend!
Hit the Greens: Isn't golfing the number one father-son activity there is. (Well, #1 right after bonding at stripclubs and sportsbooks, right?) Sons, daughters, wives and even dad's buying something special for yourselves can take advantage of these golf deals:
- The Justin Timberlake Shriners PGA Tour has Fathers Day Deals like a day at the TPC Las Vegas course for one at $75, $125 if you want to join him, or send him off with Uncle Rick.
- Golf Getaway at the MGM Grand - This hotel package gets you 45% off packages at 3 top golf resorts (Bali Hai, Royal Links and Desert Pines) with complimentary trips to and from the course and Callaway Razr X rentals clubs. In addition, treat dad to 20% off spa and salon services and then free entry to Tabu Lounge.
Rent him an Exotic Car:
- Exotic Driving Experience: Some people like renting exotic cars to drive up and down the Vegas Strip, but have you seen that traffic? No thanks. We like to go fast, and at the Las Vegas Speedway, that is exactly what you can do in some of the fastest and fanciest cars around!
Viva Las Vegas! - Wedding Chapel! If you're going to be in Vegas, someone might as well get married, right?! Might as well be daddy dearest! Viva Las Vegas is running some Father’s Day Wedding Specials from June 15-17th!
- Send mom and dad to renew their vows!
- Daddy's little girl (or boy of course) can leave the nest and get hitched with these deals too! Save dad an arm and a leg (and probably a heart) in wedding expenses and celebrate Father's Day by taking the one girl who is always begging him for something, and giving her away to be another man's problem life's treasure.
- Book traditional ceremonies, weddings with Elvis, a serene gazebo, or an entire weekend wedding package!
Fathers Day Hotel Packages dad will love. You don't have to tell him you got a deal:
- 2 Night Getaway at Palace Station - ($100 in comps! - $20 dining credit, $25 free play at table games and $60 Palace Perks coupon book). There’s also a dinner and movie package if this is just his present and you’re sending him to Vegas without you for 1 night at $45, 1 in-room movie, 2 feast buffet dinners.
- It's Always Happy Hour at the Palms - With rooms from $99 a night, a bottle of alcohol (choose from Ketel One, Jose Cuervo, Captain Morgan or Jack Daniels), 2 Red Bulls and 2 free breakfast buffet passes when you stay 2 nights or more!
- The Luxor is offering 50% off Suite Upgrades - This may be perfect for women needing to take hubby to Menopause The Musical for a little heads up! With your deal on the room, you'll also get 2-for-1 Dos Equis at Tacos & Tequila, free admission for two at LAX and $10 off Carrot Top, Fantasy and Menopause tickets.
- Treasure Island TI Vegas Summer Sale - Get up to 35% off rooms, a $50 pool cabana credit, a $50 Kahunaville food and beverage credit, a free shot at Senor Frog's, and on top of it all, new TI members can get as much as $100 in free slot play. Come get your booty!
In addition to all these deals and things to do in Las Vegas Father's Day this year, you can do the ever classic (every classy) Las Vegas activities as well.
- There are plenty of gentleman's clubs to cherish the gentleman that made you into who you are today.
- Lots of delicious restaurants and buffets, for dad to indulge in on his special day, even though Monday he'll probably have to go back to eating plain Cheerios like dad's in those commercials do. (Poor souls...)
- Take him to a Las Vegas show he's never seen before (or one he just has to see again!).
Whatever you decide to do in Las Vegas Father's day, we hope it really shows your dad how much you appreciate all those years he spent raising you and loving you (and yelling at you) and helping you, when you needed it and when you thought you didn't. Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there! But especially to the one's who raised kids who will take you to Vegas!