Las Vegas Blog
Las Vegas is a summer destination where you can come back time and time again and do something different every single day. No trip has to be like the last, so if you're planning on coming back more than once this summer, use our Las Vegas Bucket List to find all the best things to do this summer in Vegas!
Check them off your to-do list as you go and only repeat your favorite things if it's with a different drink and a different girl. (Am I right?) Plus, let us know what you think is worth adding to a Las Vegas Summer Bucket List this if you don't see your favorite hot weather Las Vegas events on our Early Vegas Facebook page!
- Visit the Playboy Club before it closes (The last party is Saturday, June 2, and there's a $40 cover...)
- Show some college frat boy how beer pong is really played in a Las Vegas Beer Pong Tournament.-National Beer Pong League is hosting June 3 at Gold Diggers in the Golden Nugget, June 18 at the Gold Spike Hotel-Bill's Gamblin' Hall has a Tournament at Slush-Blondie's may be the best place in town, Tuesday- Thursdays
- Go to a Ditch Fridays Pool Party at the Palms (Jason Derulo will be performing June 8, Or end your summer with Wiz Khalifa August 31)
- Hit up the Electric Daisy Carnival (June 8-11) - bring your glow sticks and furry boots.
- Take dear old dad to Vegas for a Father's Day getaway (June 17). Take him to your favorite bars, strip clubs, and sports books in Vegas.
- Spend a day at the beach at Mandalay Bay Vegas.
- Go to the Summerland Tour 2012 concert at Mandalay Bay Beach (June 30)
- Have a drink at the Freakin' Frog - try at least one beer, at least one whiskey that you've never had before.
- Bet on at least one fight at the MGM Grand, but definitely watch the fight from a TV somewhere else. Somewhere you can drink heavily when you lose, or if you win!
- Go down all 3 waterslides at the Flamingo (and then play all day in the 15 acre waterpark)
- See the Bellagio Fountains from the Eiffel Tower at night.
- Go to a topless pool - Bare at the Mirage is a favorite, and maybe a celebrity will see you and fall madly in love with you.
- See Surf the Musical - the Beach Boys new show at Planet Hollywood.
- Check out Bloc Party and Santigold at the Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan, then tell all your friends how cool you are after. (Aug. 11)
- Play swim-up blackjack at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool.
- Have a day drink in the sun at Parasol Down at the Wynn.
- Spend a fancy night in the Chandalier at the Cosmopolitan.
- Spend a night on Fremont Street Las Vegas - they have great summer concerts, many of which are free!
- Try a Vegas food challenge! They're all over, so just decide if you want burger, pizza or burrito. Toby Keith's I Love This Bar has a 32oz burger, with fries and a 32oz beer challenge. That's pretty summer-y!
- Dive with the Sharks at Mandalay Bay Shark Reef. And no, seeing them on foot is just not enough!
- Catch a sunset at the Grand Canyon.
- Cool down with an ice cream challenge at RM Seafood Las Vegas - try all 16 flavors, and if you and a partner can guess every flavor correctly the dessert is free. If not, put down the spoon and fork over your $16.
- Treat yourself to a classy brunch on the patio at Mon Ami Gabi. (One of the best patios in Vegas!)
- Jump off the Stratosphere - free falling 108 floors could be fun, maybe not right after brunch though.
- Try the best burger in Vegas, which is allegedly at Holsteins Shakes and Buns. Plus, they have free Wi-fi! Let us know if it really is the best by following us on Twitter!
- Have dessert for breakfast! Serendipty 3 is a good place to indulge.
- Go hiking at Red Rock Canyon.
- Drink - All. Day. Long. Start with bottomless mimosas at a buffet, hit up a pool party, happy hour and then a nightclub. You're on vacation. Why not? (This is secretly on every bucket list of ours, we just like to test our limits every season)
If you've never tried anything on the list, or if you've never tried it during the summer, you might need to extend that to-do list of yours. All of the most popular attractions in Vegas are even better in the summer, and some of these are Vegas attractions that not everybody does all the time.
Las Vegas summer concerts, pool parties in Vegas, and every other one of Sin City's events are in full force now. It's going to be hot, and it's going to be wild, so get your rest before you make your trip, make a plan, and don't leave your sunscreen or the bottom half of your bikini, ladies!