Las Vegas Blog
There's no prolonging it any longer... summer is over and it's time to get ready for a winter vacation Las Vegas 2012! Vegas is most known for being a place where adults can let loose but there are also plenty of activities to enjoy with the kids.
Don't hesitate to bring the kids on your upcoming Las Vegas vacation this winter. We promise you won't feel like you're being held back! Honest adventure isn't hard to find in the City of Sin and we're here to point you in the right direction. Here are 5 activities that are perfect for your family winter vacation Las Vegas 2012:
- Big Horn Hummer Tours Las Vegas: There's no better way to impress the family and have a fun day trip outside of the city than to go see the Grand Canyon! The Grand Canyon is arguably one of the most amazing geographical features of the United States and Big Horn Hummer Tours from Las Vegas are one of the best ways to see it. You and your family will get picked up from your Las Vegas hotel in a luxurious Hummer and taken on exclusive trails in the Grand Canyon!
- Las Vegas Planetarium: The Nevada sky offers some spectacular views of the stars at night and the Las Vegas Planetarium is a great place to soak it all in. You and the family will have a memorable time learning about the stars, planets and moon! Telescopes at the planetarium also give the whole family a chance to see these stellar objects for themselves. The Las Vegas Planetarium is a cheap activity to enjoy on your winter vacation Las Vegas: adults get in for $6 and children for $4!
- Winter in Venice at the Ventian: For the second year in a row, The Venetian and Palazzo Las Vegas will be turned into a winter escape where guests can enjoy holiday lights and ice skating in an energy-efficient skating rink! Take the family for a half hour ice skating session at the iconic Vegas hotels for $19 a person from November 21- January 8.
- Death Valley Las Vegas: Another amazing geographical feature near Las Vegas is Death Valley. Death Valley tours take you safely out into the desert to experience a stark contrast from the lights and flash of the Las Vegas Strip. These tours are great to take in the winter because it's not nearly as hot out there! Or, if you're not feeling a tour, you're more than welcome to guide yourself around Death Valley for $10 a person.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: See all your favorite stars and celebrities in one place! Okay, so they aren't the real deal... but seeing lifelike wax sculptures of your favorite stars is a great time. Take the family to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and have a ridiculously good time posing next to some of the world's most famous people like George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez!
As you're planning your trip to Las Vegas make sure to keep up on Early Vegas for exclusive hotel deals, shows and other things-to-do while you're in Sin City. Don't waste your time scouring the web for deals when we've already done all the work! For daily updates, follow Early Vegas on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.