Blossom Las Vegas
Blossom Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Blossom Las Vegas Events
Blossom Las Vegas Summary
Blossom Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Blossom Las Vegas is an upscale Chinese restaurant at the Aria.
- Blossom Chinese food Vegas specializes in seafood fare and fusion-inspired Asian entrees.
- Aria Las Vegas restaurant is open year-round, though some menu items are seasonal.
3735 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Blossom Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Blossom Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
It's probably one of few resturants we would drop money for food on...of course for a special occasion though."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Blossom Las Vegas serves traditional entrees, plus a unique new spin on traditional Chinese food at the Aria Resort. The Aria Resort offers great deals on rooms, which you can find right here on Early Vegas.
Why We Dine: Don't expect your regular Chinese to-go order at Blossom Las Vegas.
- Holy Appetizers!: With six full pages of appetizers alone, it's surprising that the chef's working in the Blossom at Aria Las Vegas kitchen can still manage to make dinner for someone. Or remember that many recipes.
- Jasmine Tea: This tea goes along with all the Blossom Chinese food Vegas has, and has been described as "the bomb," "straight from heaven" and an "absolute must try."
- Pot Stickers: One of the favorite appetizers at Blossom Las Vegas, but if you decide to share it with your table, make sure that you get one while you can! They certainly go fast.
Inside Knowledge: Blossom at Aria Las Vegas has a $49 Early Evening menu (until 7pm) and a $79 Signature Tasting menu to help you decide on a few things if you don't think you can handle their regular appetizer menu. Use our Las Vegas promo codes to help save you money.
- Pan Fried Beef Tenderloin: Cooked with Chinese Black Mushrooms, this Blossom at Aria Las Vegas dish is a real palate please-er.
- Kong Style Chow Mein: With seafood-infused items like scallops and prawns, this is Blossom Chinese food Vegas you can't resist.
- Take-Out Available
- Premier Location
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Gift Certificates
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Healthy Options