Botero Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Chef Mark LoRusso also started the Wynn Las Vegas' Tableau restaurant.
- The three ways that the steak can come prepared are: Pepper Steal, Chimichurri, and Traditional.
- Stick around for some of the excellent desserts at Botero, offered by pastry chef Patrick Florendo, the Peanut Butter and Jelly doughnuts are just one of his creative and delicious creations.
- The steaks at Botero are served with three different dipping sauces—Jalapeno hollandaise, Piquillo pepper, and Au Poivre
3121 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu. 5:30pm-10:30pm, Fri.-Sat. 5:30pm-11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Love the decor. Love the friendly hostesses. Loved our waiter.Most importantly - loved the food."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Botero is a classy steakhouse inside the Encore at Wynn that's known for its chic ambiance and excellent cuisine. The concept is focused around the Colombian artist Fernando Botero, whose art sensationalizes proportion and is the perfect backdrop for a night of indulgence.
Why We Go: There are a lot of fine dining options on the Las Vegas Strip, and we're of the mind that it is a good idea to try all of the cream of the crop. Botero is definitely one of those top-tier restaurants, and we go when we're in the mood for a perfect piece of meat.
- Consulting the Sommelier: Botero has an extensive wine list and knowledgeable Sommelier's will guide you to the right choice.
- The Vibe: Botero emanates a very hip and trendy vibe, without being overly pretentious. You don't need to be a high-roller to eat here, but you will still feel important during your meal.
Inside Knowledge: When making reservations for Botero in advance (which is recommended) ask for a table that overlooks the Encore pool—these tables definitely have the best views in the restaurant, and will only add to the wonderful ambiance.
- The New York Strip: Expertly cooked and served with three dipping sauces, one of the best New York steaks in Vegas.
- The Halibut: If steak's not your thing, the olive oil poached halibut is probably your best bet, this piece of fish is served in a warm balsamic vinaigrette.
- Wine Bar
- Easy Parking
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Parking Structure
- Famous Chef
- Organic Ingredients
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Wheelchair Access
- Healthy Options
- Late Dining
- Candle Light
- Valet Parking