Cabo Mexican Restaurant
Cabo Mexican Restaurant Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Cabo Mexican Restaurant Events
Cabo Mexican Restaurant Summary
Cabo Mexican Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Patio dining offers great views of Red Rock's serene setting.
- Multiple flat screen TV's at the bar show current sporting events.
- Take-out is available.
11011 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thurs: 4pm - 9pm, Fri. - Sat: 4pm - 10pm
The bar remains open one hour after the kitchen closes
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Cabo Mexican Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Cabo Mexican Restaurant
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This place was totally unexpected. My husband and I will definitely be back to try more of their tequilas and burritos!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Red Rock's Cabo Mexican Restaurant delivers the best of Baja-style Mexican food and creative cocktails in a comfortable, casual dining room.
Why We Dine: Cabo's Mexican Restaurant offers a mile-long menu with over 130 authentic Mexican dishes to choose from, ensuring you find just the bold, fresh entree you've been craving.
- Chips n' Dips: For a great start to your meal, Cabo's goes above and beyond other Mexican restaurants' standard pre-meal chips and salsa by offering a tasty medley of 3 salsas and a refried bean dip with fresh tortilla chips.
- Guacamole: If the chips and salsa starter isn't enough, make sure to check out their extensive selection of fresh guacamole mixed table side.
Inside Knowledge: Cabo Mexican Restaurant sells pitchers of your favorite south-of-the-border cocktails like sangria, mojitos, and margaritas.
- Tequila: With over 40 varieties to sample, you're sure to discover your new favorite margarita. Or try one of their specialty concoctions like the Waborita- a blend of Cabo Wabo Tequila, Hiram Walker Blue Curacao, and sour mix.
- Cabo Chimichanga de Pollo: A deep-fried burrito stuffed with chicken, pasilla peppers, rice, refried beans and topped with ranchero sauce and melted Mexican cheeses.
- Outdoor seating
- Private Room
- Take-Out Available
- Homemade Desserts
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options