Caravan Cafe Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Caravan Cafe Events
Caravan Cafe Summary
Caravan Cafe Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Caravan Cafe's extensive menu includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The cafe isn't hard to find, it's just off the casino floor near the monorail entrance.
- Look for vintage photos of some the Sahara's most recognizable guests including the Beatles, Johnny Carson and Elvis.
2535 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Thurs: 7am - 11pm, Fri. - Sun: 24 hours
Reservations Not Accepted
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Caravan Cafe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Food is inexpensive and yummy, recommend this place to anyone staying at the Sahara!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Caravan Cafe in the Sahara has a long-standing reputation for quality, affordable eats in a cozy diner setting.
Why We Dine: The cafe is located in a prime spot just off the casino floor, making it a popular respite for hungry gamblers and hotel guests fueling up before a fun-filled night.
- Late Hours: On the weekends, the Caravan Cafe keeps its doors open all night long for the those seeking the elusive 'Fourth Meal'. Also, if French toast or bacon is what you crave, breakfast is served around the clock.
- Prime Rib Special: The Sahara generally attracts a crowd that can appreciate a good deal, and the Caravan Cafe keeps the values coming. Bring your casino club card and take advantage of their $8.99 Prime Rib dinner special!
Inside Knowledge: The Caravan Cafe opened its doors almost 50 years ago and has maintained its original name and location, which makes it the longest living Strip casino restaurant!
- Caravan Western Burger: This specialty of the house is a man-sized burger topped with apple wood smoked bacon, ortega chili, an onion ring and bbq sauce.
- Apple Pie: For the ultimate diner experience, finish your meal with a warm slice of their delicious apple pie.
- Small Atmosphere
- Take-Out Available
- Healthy Options
- Late Dining