Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas Events
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas Summary
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Located conveniently on the main floor, Carnegie Deli at the Mirage Las Vegas is the perfect place for a quick bite almost any time of the day.
- The sandwiches at Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas are no joke. You may complain about the prices, but you're getting lots of bang for your buck.
- Speaking of bang, Carnegie Deli Las Vegas takes inspiration for their menu from the entertaining Woody Allen.
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
You get a lot of meat for your money, the service is "New York casual" and no one can say Carnegie Deli pretends to be much more than what it delivers."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Modeled after the original in New York City, Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas is similar in menu and attitude, although this is the attitude that you'd expect in New York, but are taken aback by in Vegas.
Why We Dine: Like it's sister deli in New York, Carnegie Delicatessen Vegas fixes us up with hearty sandwiches at all hours of the day.
- Lots of Meat: When you get a sandwich at Carnegie Deli Las Vegas, you have to understand that their definition of sandwich is a little different than anyone else's. It's more like a pile of meat with a normal size bread on the top and bottom. But compared to the amount of meat, you'll barely notice there's bread involved at all.
- Food To Go: Carnegie Deli at the Mirage Las Vegas is on the main floor, convenient to all who come stumbling back to their room in need of a snack before they hit the hay. Get it to go and dine like a King... in bed with the largest pastrami ever.
- (Almost) Always Open: As long as you don't want a pound of meat for breakfast, at least before 7am, Carnegie Delicatessen Las Vegas can serve you a sandwich for any meal.
Inside Knowledge: You don't have to order off the menu at Carnegie Deli Las Vegas. In fact, you can make your very own sandwich. If they like your concoction enough, they might even name it after you and put in on their very large menu!
- Going Hungry: You're going to get a lot of food at Carnegie Deli Las Vegas, and you're going to pay a lot more for this sandwich than a foot long at Subway, so you're not going to want to let any of it go to waste, either. Eat up!
- Not Being a Vegetarian: Not in general. Just when you're planning on dining at the Carnegie Deli at the Mirage Las Vegas.
- Saving That Money: Las Vegas can get really expensive really quick. Early Vegas offers the best Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes so you can save money and do everything you want in Sin City!
- Kids Menu
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Late Dining