Carnival World Buffet
Carnival World Buffet Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Carnival World Buffet Events
Carnival World Buffet Summary
Carnival World Buffet Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Carnival World Buffet prepares over 300 different kinds of meals on a daily basis.
- On Saturday and Sunday, brunch runs from 8am to 3:30pm, the brunch includes bottomless mimosas.
- There is also a seafood buffet in the Rio that has a similarly wide variety of dishes.
- The dessert station at the buffet features over 70 kinds of different pies, pastries and cakes.
One Block West of Strip
3700 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Carnival World Buffet Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Carnival World Buffet
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This is by far the BEST buffet in all of Vegas. Seriously!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The name, The Carnival World Buffet, implies the buffet serves food from all over the world—once you enter the buffet you immediately realize that this is true. The buffet is an omnivore's paradise and once inside the only thing left to do is to eat yourself silly.
Why We Dine: Naysayers would say that quantity takes away from quality, and we understand that the Carnival World Buffet isn't Ruth Chris, but the food here is good and oh so abundant and at a price you can afford; we say this buffet is well worth a visit.
- The World Changes: This buffet is constantly updating the different stations and dishes that are served, the influx of new items keeps the experience here fresh.
- Best for Your Buck: Paying less than $25 for a meal in Las Vegas is hard to do, but when you see all that you get for your money at this buffet, you'll feel like you won the jackpot.
Inside Knowledge: The important thing about buffets is to go into them with a plan, scout the stations and dishes that you want to try before diving right in. This technique will help you better experience the parts of the buffet that you'll enjoy the most.
- Teppanyaki Station: Watch the expert cooks work over a hot flame as they make a variety of traditional Asian-food dishes.
- Gelato: Nine different flavors of the Italian ice cream have been created by chef Randy Sebastian and await you at the dessert station.
- Kids Menu
- Business Dining
- Easy Parking
- Homemade Desserts
- Private Parties
- Sunday Brunch
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Full Bar
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Wheelchair Access
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Late Dining
- Valet Parking