Carrot Top Las Vegas
Carrot Top Las Vegas Events
Carrot Top Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Carrot Top's real name is Scott Thompson.
- He remains the only person to win "Entertainer of the Year" and "Comedian of the Year" in the same year.
- Carrot Top describes himself as a culmination of George Carlin's observational humor and Steven Wright's dark humor, with Gallagher's stage props.
3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Age 18 and over
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 4 reviews
5.0 out of 5 Stars
20.0% recommended it
Carrot Top Las Vegas Reviews
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Carrot Top Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
He was hysterical from the instant he stepped on stage. I think the first minute he came on stage, I couldn't breath because I couldn't stop laughing. His props were very clever and funny and he did a great job. If in Vegas, don't pass this up, he was great!"
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Carrot Top's prop-based comedy routine and stand-up talents always leave the audience rolling in the aisles. The laughs never stop, which has made the Carrot Top comedy act one of the most popular on the Strip!
Why We Go: This show is a mile-a-minute foray into the frantic comic mind of the flame-haired comedian.
- Vegas Cracks: His observations of tourists, crappy hotels and other performers (like fellow Luxor entertainer Criss Angel) will bring tears to your eyes.
- The Props: You never know what he is going to pull out of that trunk of his, but more often than not you'll laugh so hard your face still aches the next day.
Inside Knowledge: There are a ton of discounted tickets (up to half-off!) to Carrot Top's show available online or at the ticket booths along the Strip.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Front Row Seat: Carrot Top loves sharing shots of Crown Royal with audience members near the front of the stage.
- Don't Come with Grandma: Many of the jokes and props are pretty raunchy in nature and could be a little awkward to endure with the wrong companion.