Cher Las Vegas
Cher Las Vegas Events
Cher Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- The costume designs are courtesy of the "Sultan of Sequins" Bob Mackie, whose relationship with the diva has spanned over three decades.
- Since her solo debut in 1964, Cher has sold over 100 million records worldwide.
- Audience members will love the rare vintage footage of Sonny and Cher on the Colosseum's massive LED screen.
- The concert clocks in at 90 minutes and spans Cher's musical career, all the way back to her days on "Sonny and Cher."
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
No age restrictions
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 7 reviews
2.6 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Cher Las Vegas Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cher Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Truly the hallmark of a true entertainer - the 90 minute show was just fabulous. From settings, costumes, music, dancing, singing, acrobatics and sheer sense of drama - Cher thrilled us all with her non stop energy and showmanship."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: In her latest Las Vegas show, Cher brings a full arsenal of outrageous costumes, mind-boggling set designs and of course, a repertoire of mega-hits.
Why We Go: Cher's a living legend with a voice and body that just won't quit.
- Greatest Hits: The diva sticks to the songs that made her legend including "I've Got You, Babe" and "Believe."
- Spectacle: Over a dozen dancers, copious amounts of wig changes and a floating Viking ship are just a few thing to look forward to.
Inside Knowledge: Remember the barely-there black leather/mesh outfit Cher wore in the "If I Could Turn Back Time" video? It's back!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Expect Down Time: In true Cher form, there are many costume changes throughout the show. Cirque-style dance routines and vintage performance footage serve as nice distractions in the meantime.
- Don't Expect Her to Dance: Cher has scaled back most of her moves from decades past and relies on her troupe of back-up dancers to fill the void. If we could turn back time...