China Grill Las Vegas
China Grill Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
China Grill Las Vegas Events
China Grill Las Vegas Summary
China Grill Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- China Grill Las Vegas only serves dinner.
- There are five other China Grill locations including in Chicago, Miami and New York.
- China Grill Las Vegas has a private dining room that can seat as many as 60 people.
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, 89119
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 5pm- 11pm, Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 12am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
China Grill Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
China Grill Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
China Grill is one of my favorite restaurants in Vegas!! The waitress was really nice, the food was unbelievable and the drinks were tasty! Ordered the duck two ways, lobster mashed potatoes and a lychee martini...OMG...flavor explosion in my mouth."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Situated comfortably in Mandalay Bay, China Grill Las Vegas offers generous portions of gourmet Asian cuisine in a classy, modern and refined atmosphere.
Why We Dine: We love the Las Vegas China Grill's trendy atmosphere, but the reason we continue to come back time and time again is due to the delicious Asian-inspired cuisine served here such as the fresh tempura sashimi and dry-aged Szechuan beef.
- The Decor: With a fun and trendy ambiance, the Las Vegas China Grill offers an experience that only Sin City could provide. The multi-level dining room features a planetarium-style illuminating ceiling, an open kitchen and a swanky lounge.
- Happy Hour: Don't miss the happy hour at China Grill Las Vegas from 4pm- 7pm daily. It's one of the best in town! Take advantage of this deal: half off sushi and drink specials plus complimentary hors d'oeuvres.
Inside Knowledge: The Las Vegas China Grill now offers half and full orders of every entree on the sharing-style menu.
- Lobster Pancakes: We bet you've never experienced a pancake like this before. The lobster pancake starter is stir fried with wild mushrooms, red chili, scallions and coconut milk.
- Duck Two Ways: You can't go wrong by ordering this China Grill favorite. The duck is prepared two ways, pan seared breast and confit of leg. It is served with a caramelized Asian fruit salsa and an Iychee black vinegar reduction.
- Private Room
- Business Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Private Parties
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gift Certificates
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour
- Healthy Options
- Candle Light