Circo Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- In 2001, Circo was honored with the prestigious Epicurean Award for Best Restaurant on the Strip.
- The dress code at Circo is business casual.
- Circo's wine list offers over 900 world-class wines with an emphasis on unique Italian vinos.
- William Moss is the head sommelier at Circo.
3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 5:30pm- 10:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This has to be one of the best meals I have ever had. The service was awesome and the window view of the fountains was icing on the cake. Spend the money and eat here. It's worth it!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Located at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, Circo serves Italian-inspired cuisine in an elegant and whimsical environment.
Why We Dine: Serving some of the finest Italian food in all of Las Vegas, Circo is a sophisticated dining experience with beautiful views of the Bellagio Fountain Show.
- Sirio Maccioni: Legendary restaurateur Sirio Maccioni brings his critically-acclaimed restaurant to the Bellagio. Also owning Le Cirque, the Maccioni family uses family recipes in an upscale dining environment to bring guests the taste, sights and sounds of Italy.
- The Decor: Along with beautiful views of the Bellagio Fountain Show, Circo features beautiful and colorful decor reminiscent of a European carnival tent.
Inside Knowledge: Due to the complexity of the dishes, all the ingredients are not listed on the menu. Make sure to let the server know of any allergies.
- L'Astice: Butter poached pistachio crusted Maine lobster, sautéed shallots and zucchini over black venere rice.
- IL Coniglio: Grilled Napa Valley rabbit, roasted beets and potatoes, polenta 'Sfogliatina' green pea veloute, and rabbit jus. <