Coyote Ugly Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Coyote Ugly Events
Coyote Ugly Summary
Coyote Ugly Information
Coyote Ugly Info
3790 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 6pm- 2am, Fri.- Sat. 6pm- 3am
No sandals, boots, athletic gear or hats.
Coyote Ugly Quick Facts
- Coyote Ugly is located on the second floor of New York New York.
- The original location, which the movie Coyote Ugly was based on, is in New York City.
- Coyote Ugly is owned and operated by Pure Management Group.
- Pure Management Group also operates Vegas nightlife spots Pure, LAX and Noir Bar.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
3.7 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Coyote Ugly Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Love it! The girls working bought me shots for me birthday, we had a blast. Also, the huge giant drinks they sell outside the bar are freakin awesome."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Coyote Ugly in the New York New York Hotel and Casino is a no frills, down to earth, Southern-style sultry saloon that serves beer and shots to thirsty partons rather that fancy cocktails.
Why We Go: Wild enough to inspire a movie which it is famous for, Coyote Ugly is exactly what you imagine it to be, a wild alcohol-fueled party with a rowdy crowd and hot females dancing on the bar.
- The Bar: Just like the movie, the infamous Coyote bartenders don't only pour shots but they provide entertainment too, with sexy dance routines on the bar. Free shots go to any girls who want to hop up on the bar and shake their stuff too.
- The Decor: Flags and bumper stickers line the walls while bras hang from the ceiling left behind over the years by drunk female guests, who apparently just can't keep their clothes on.
Inside Knowledge: Look out for guys by the escalator near Coyote Ugly that hand out free entry and line pass cards.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Play a Song on the Jukebox: There's no DJ at this hot spot. If you want to listen to your favorite band here just pick a song on Coyote Ugly's jukebox.
- Don't Miss the Gift Shop: Buy some Coyote Ugly gear including t-shirts and hats at the gift shop outside the bar Hollywood made famous.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Small Atmosphere
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access