Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Events
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Summary
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Information
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Info
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Bar open: 11am - Late, Sound Lounge open: 6pm - Late
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Quick Facts
- Unlike many other Vegas clubs, the seating in Eyecandy is fair game for everybody, not just VIP's. With the exception of a couple booths, feel free to rest your sore legs.
- Many of their signature cocktails were created by master mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim, whom you might recognize from Iron Chef America.
- Projection screens above the dance floor show the cooresponding music videos from the DJ's set.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This place was so fun! No cover charge, no attitudes, just a good time. The floor lights up when you dance on it and the people there are there to have a good time."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Located in the center of Mandalay Bay's casino floor is Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar, a relaxed high-tech spot with more cool features than a Swiss Army knife.
Why We Go: Eyecandy encourages guests to control their nightlife experience. What does this mean exactly? Interactive tables, shifting booths, camera feeds, and customizable projection screens are just a taste of the technology at your hands.
- "Sound Lounge": Eyecandy proclaims itself as the next generation of nightlife and the new twist on the Vegas scene is refreshing. Where else can you decide the tone of an entire lounge?
- No Cover: We can't say it enough: There's no cover charge! Try to wrap your brain around that in a city where $30 is the going rate for entrance.
Inside Knowledge: If you happen to have your iPod on you, make sure to check out one of the three iPod stations. From here you can send your music to the DJ where he might just choose to incorporate your tunes into the night's soundtrack.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Enjoy the Eyecandy: Hopefully when you visit the lounge will live up to its name. If you happen to score a booth, live camera feeds let you "eye-spy" potential matches.
- Don't Wait in Line: The multiple entrances of the lounge are about as hassle-free as you'll find at Vegas lounge. Wander between the lounge and the casino as often as you like.
- Bottle Service
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Smoking Area