I-Bar Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
3700 W Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Hours of Operation:
I-Bar Quick Facts
- The servers at I-Bar are beautiful, and scantily-clad in futuristic and barely-there uniforms.
- One of the features of the touch tables at I-Bar is an application that allows you interactive tours of Las Vegas.
- I-Bar is a relatively small and exclusive space, it is able to host about 100 people.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
3.5 out of 5 Stars
50.0% recommended it
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The i-Bar is a nice contemporary lounge, given it's location in the entrance/casino area of the Rio. The drinks were strong and the seats were super comfy."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: I-Bar at the Rio is located in the midst of the casino floor, and is not only a great place to get a drink and watch the action; but the bar also stands as a destination in itself, with a unique concept and groundbreaking technology on display.
Why We Go: When we're in the Rio, we always make it a point to visit I-Bar, not only for its perfect location off of the casino floor, but also for the Ultralounge vibe and the cool techno-tables.
- Go-and-Touch: We can't say enough about the interactive, touch-screen tables at I-Bar, from where you can watch YouTube, play interactive games with other patrons, and of course, order your next drink.
- For the Game: The I-Bar's location right next to the Rio sportsbook makes it a perfect place to watch the game that you might have just bet on.
Inside Knowledge: The touchscreen technology implemented at I-Bar is designed by Microsoft Surface, there are only a handful of these tables available at I-Bar so you may have to wait or get there early to get one.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Use the Flirt Game: One of the games available at I-Bar allows you to chat with other patrons and even use a spycam to see them, this is a great way to meet people.
- Don't Go Early: If you're looking to get involved in the heat of the party at I-Bar, go after 10pm, that's when the ultra lounge begins.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Easy Parking
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Small Atmosphere
- Smoking Area
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Bottle Service