Jet Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon, Fri-Sat 10:30pm-4am
Jet Quick Facts
- Jet hosts many celebrities' birthday parties and special events, check with the lightgroup website to find out what events are coming up.
- Once a year, Jet hosts a stripper pole competition—the competitors vie for the coveted prize of free breast implants.
- Jet boasts a state-of-the-art sound system and laser-lighting system.
- Waitresses often walk around Jet with trays of free shooters, passing them out to thirsty club-goers.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
2.7 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The atmosphere is great and the club is a lot of fun. The strip poles were really cool and they had a lot of beautiful women dancing."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Compared to some of the mega-clubs that are on the Las Vegas Strip, Jet at the Mirage is smaller and more laid-back, which makes it the perfect place to go when you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a chic ambiance.
Why We Go: Jet has three different rooms, the main one plays mainstream music, and then two others where DJ's spin house music —we love having options available to fit our mood.
- Warming Up: Jet's size and easy-going vibe, make it the perfect place to start out a night of clubbing—get there before 10pm to avoid long lines.
- Plenty of Poles: Quite a few stripper poles are strategically placed throughout Jet...do we even need to explain why we like this feature?
Inside Knowledge: Due to its small size, the general admission line for Jet can get pretty ridiculous on weekends (we're talking a 1 to 2 hour wait). So, if you aren't on the guest list, or haven't received passes earlier in the day, you'll probably be in for a long wait.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Visit the All of the Rooms: Even if you're not into the music in the two smaller rooms, they are often less crowded, and the wait for drinks is usually shorter.
- Don't Be Underdressed: Especially if you're a girl and you're trying to avoid waiting in the line to get in, you have a lot better chance of being whisked in by the bouncers if you're dressed up.
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bottle Service
- Easy Parking
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Smoking Area
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access