LAX Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Wed, Fri, Sat, 10pm-Late
LAX Quick Facts
- LAX is operated by Pure management company, which also runs Pure at Caesars and a club at Treasure Island.
- The decor at LAX includes a lot of dark reds and leather, creating a sexy, Gothic feel.
- VIP tables are slightly raised from the dance floor, making them a great place to avoid the crowd and people watch.
- LAX has 26,000 square-feet of space for patrons to enjoy.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
2.4 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The drinks are cheap the music is good and I had a blast here!"
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: LAX is the premiere nightclub at the Luxor, and its popularity is attested to by the fact that the club draws famous A-list celebrities and performers to the desert week after week.
Why We Go: In our opinion, it's the unique design of LAX that sets the club apart from others on the Strip. The multi-level club has a DJ in the middle, and an openness that allows sight lines to all corners, even the VIP areas.
- Element of Surprise: One of our favorite things about LAX is their knack for hosting surprise guests and performers, on any given night, you never know who could show up at the club.
- Endless Energy: We love that LAX is always jam packed, because it helps create an incredible energy; like everyone you are partying with is your best friend.
Inside Knowledge: Like we said, LAX will be packed when you're there, if you need some space, bottle service is the way to go. There are plenty of VIP areas close to the action, but that will keep you from being squished between sweaty bodies.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Visit CatHouse: CatHouse is just off the casino floor and stays open on some nights until 6am. When LAX closes up for the night, head over to CatHouse to keep the party going. There's a different theme for every night of the week, so be prepared for that much at least.
- Don't Go With a Group of Guys: We know this is a pretty steadfast rule for any club in Vegas, but especially at LAX, it's going to be hard to get in if guys don't have any ladies with them.
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bottle Service
- Easy Parking
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Smoking Area
- Valet Parking