Pure Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Tue., Fri-Sun. 10pm - 4am
Pure Quick Facts
- With all of its rooms and dance floors, Pure boasts 40,000 square-feet of space.
- Pure had been named the number one club in Las Vegas by a number of different sources, and the number one club in the U.S. by E! Entertainment.
- Tuesday night is industry night at Pure Nightclub.
- Celebrities often show up at Pure, especially since the nightclub has no qualms about paying celebrity appearance fees.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.0 out of 5 Stars
33.3% recommended it
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I love PURE night club! It is the best club in Las Vegas and the largest one I have seen. The crowd is always amazing and I always have fun here."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Pure is one of the largest and hottest nightclubs on the Vegas Strip. The layout includes a number of different rooms that are decorated in various colors and exude different moods—the party at Pure happens night after night in Caesars Palace.
Why We Go: There are so many options at Pure, and that's what we like about it. There are places to hit the dance floor, a great terrace to experience stunning views, and nooks and crannies for intimate encounters.
- Music to Your Ears: Famous DJ's spin at Pure on a weekly-basis, and sometimes there are even some famous bands who stop by, but the best part of this is that different music plays in each room, so you can find what suits you best.
- Pussycat Lounge: One of the rooms at Pure is the Pussycat Lounge, here you can get a glimpse of the beautiful burlesque dancers who perform there.
Inside Knowledge: If you find yourself in a huge line while trying to get into Pure, don't be surprised, especially on nights with special events. However, a little money might go a long way, usually if you slip the Pure bouncers some cash then you can get in without waiting.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get on the Guest List: Usually all it takes to get on the guest list is to simply call ahead, this will often keep you from long waits and expensive covers.
- Don't Get VIP Passes on the Street: Vegas is crawling with club promoters who will hand out VIP passes, but don't trust anyone who tries to sell you a VIP pass on the Strip, because they are probably fake.