RumJungle Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Wed., Fri., and Sat. 11pm - Close
Upscale Club Attire
RumJungle Quick Facts
- For One Love Sundays, a live band transforms RumJungle into a funky reggae party.
- Be on the lookout for the shot girls on the bar, pouring rum shots into thirsty mouths.
- If you seek VIP treatment, bottle service packages start at $125.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I want to come back to Vegas just for this place! My girlfriends and I had an amazing time on the dance floor. The drinks were strong and the bartenders were super friendly and cute!"
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: RumJungle functions as a trendy Latin-inspired restaurant during the day, but at night it transforms into one of the hottest dance parties on the Strip at the Mandalay Bay.
Why We Go: RumJungle encourages you to let your primal instincts come out and play in this sprawling 20,000 sq. ft. party playground.
- Rum: True to its name, the glistening 20 ft. high bar boasts one of the world's largest selections of rum. With over 200 to choose from, you're guaranteed to discover your new favorite mojito.
- Jungle Fever: From the waterfalls, to the fire pits, to the beefy percussionists, you'll get the impression that you've wandered off the Strip and into a sexy rainforest party.
Inside Knowledge: Make sure to pay attention to the "Upscale Club Wear" dress code. This means anyone wearing tennis shoes, ripped jeans, baseball caps or jerseys will NOT be admitted into the club. Also, if you're a guy in blue jeans, you must pair them with a collared shirt or a blazer.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Experiment: While a rum and Coke is a safe bet, take a risk and place your drink choice in the hands of the master rum mixologists behind the bar. They're sure to create you something special with one of their signature cocktails.
- Don't Pay a Cover: If you dine in the RumJungle restaurant earlier in the evening make sure to get the hand stamp as you leave. This allows you to bypass the line, and the cover charge, when you come back later to party.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bottle Service
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Smoking Area
- Valet Parking