Tangerine Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Tues.- Sat. 10pm- 4am
Upscale Nightlife Attire.
Tangerine Quick Facts
- Tangerine was the Epicurean Award winner for Best Cocktails in 2005.
- During the colder months, Tangerine keeps the heat in by enclosing the patio with clear acrylic walls.
- Pure Management Group also owns the popular nightlife destinations LAX, Pure and Noir Bar.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
3.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This place was so much fun! The VIP booth we had was great and the view was amazing. Tangerine has a really cool vibe to it."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Tangerine in the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino stays true to its name. The nightclub is covered in shades of white and orange and the walls are drapped in fabric with orange glowing lights creating a funky setting that looks similar to the inside of a tangerine.
Why We Go: Even though Tangerine is in a smaller, intimate space, it still manages to maintain an energetic vibe with great music, excellent cocktails and a 1920's speakeasy-style burlesque show.
- The Go-Go Dancers: Sexy go-go dancers perform a sultry burlesque show every hour to the classic jazz beats of a live three-piece band. The girls provocatively strip down on stage from evening attire to their lingerie.
- The Patio: Tangerine's patio boasts amazing views down the glitzy Las Vegas Strip and rests so close to Treasure Island's Siren's Cove pirate show that it pratically puts you in the middle of cannon fire.
Inside Knowledge: Tangerine's DJ booth is actually located on the roof, which can be seen clearly from the Strip, making this a curious spot for on-lookers passing by.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get There Early: The last Siren's Cove pirate show is at 11:30pm and Tangerine has one of the best views of it, so get there early to get a good spot on the patio to watch it.
- Don't Miss Out on the Tangerine Flavored Drinks: The signature tangerine flavored mixed drinks that the nightclub has to offer are award-winning and out of this world.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bottle Service
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Outdoor Seating
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access